Sponsored

regular cab short bed vs. supercab bed size

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
Are the boxes identical between the regular cab short bed and the supercab 6.5 bed?

I've been looking at tonneau covers and the one I'm looking at doesn't break it down past just saying 6"'7" (78.9").

Looking at the build and price it just says 6.5' for both of them which would be 78".

If they are identical great, but I'm over thinking it probably and don't want to order the wrong size because the return window might be over by the time I get the truck.

Pictures on the tonneau sites are usually 4 doors so they don't help.

I'm looking at the tonno pro either hard or soft folding. Had a soft one on my 15 scab and had 0 issues with it so will probably buy another one.
Sponsored

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 XL on order 67 Dodge Coronet 440
Occupation
Retired
Are the boxes identical between the regular cab short bed and the supercab 6.5 bed?

I've been looking at tonneau covers and the one I'm looking at doesn't break it down past just saying 6"'7" (78.9").

Looking at the build and price it just says 6.5' for both of them which would be 78".

If they are identical great, but I'm over thinking it probably and don't want to order the wrong size because the return window might be over by the time I get the truck.

Pictures on the tonneau sites are usually 4 doors so they don't help.

I'm looking at the tonno pro either hard or soft folding. Had a soft one on my 15 scab and had 0 issues with it so will probably buy another one.
Just me, but unless there's a long delay in getting a cover I'd wait til it either ships or is on the lot. It'd suck to order it, go outside the return window cause build was delayed due to a muffler clamp shortage..

OP
OP
parkerdog

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
I know, but the wait is just making me think up things to kill time! lol

12Lariat21

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Yes, they are. The shortest bed you can get with the Regular cab or super cab is the 6.5' box. You cannot equip either of those trucks with the 5.5' box. So it is either the 6.5' box at 78" or the 8' box at 96".

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 XL on order 67 Dodge Coronet 440
Occupation
Retired