Sponsored

Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 vs Co-Pilot 360 Active 2.0?

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor 402A (ordered)
Can anybody help explain the the similarities and differences of the Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 vs Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 packages? I'm not able to fully determine based on the Tremor hero card.

It appears that the Active 2.0 package is a standalone upgrade option that isn't automatically added via the 401A or 402A. The Assist 2.0 gets automatically added via the 402A, however, that doesn't include front sensors (among other features I assume). Does anyone know if the Active 2.0 includes all features from the Assist 2.0 in addition to what is included on Active 2.0 package or is it a choice of one or the other? When I select the Active 2.0 package on the B&P, it removes the Assist 2.0.
Sponsored

Last edited:

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Active is what gives you the full hands-free driving capability (Dubbed Blue Cruise) when it's available. You can sort of think of it as Assist on steroids. Additional software/sensors/capabilities on top of what Assist already offers.

It supersedes the Assist package (Does everything Assist does and adds more) so that's why you can only select one. If it were me I'd absolutely go for the Active Prep. I really wanted it, but didn't want to have to buy a loaded Lariat to get it.

Reactions: CMC
OP
OP
CMC

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor 402A (ordered)
Active is what gives you the full hands-free driving capability (Dubbed Blue Cruise) when it's available. You can sort of think of it as Assist on steroids. Additional software/sensors/capabilities on top of what Assist already offers.

It supersedes the Assist package (Does everything Assist does and adds more) so that's why you can only select one. If it were me I'd absolutely go for the Active Prep. I really wanted it, but didn't want to have to buy a loaded Lariat to get it.
Excellent reply. Thanks for the info.
Sponsored