Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Hello all,

I have 2021 FX4 3.5.
Has anyone done the recommended 60k mike service plan?

My dealer quoted me $1226.00 to get it done. What are yalls thoughts on getting this service done?

Automatic trans fluid flush
radiator coolant system flush
rear diff fluid flush
power steering fluid flush
fuel injector/decarb flush
fuel filter
cabin filter
etc...
Thanks.
I'd walk from this dealer since he included a "power steering flush". No doubt a case can be made for doing some of those services early, but I'd have them done somewhere else.
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I suspect that it was a generic package that the dealership has that obviously isn't a fit for every vehicle that comes in.

I'm not saying that it's a good deal or that the staff (service writer) involved would be excused for not knowing the product better. Nor would I be shocked to hear that the invoice would have included a service that couldn't be performed.

I'm only saying that apathy regarding product knowledge could be the issue rather than fraudulent intent.

Gros Ventre

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Powerboost
I suspect that it was a generic package that the dealership has that obviously isn't a fit for every vehicle that comes in.

I'm not saying that it's a good deal or that the staff (service writer) involved would be excused for not knowing the product better. Nor would I be shocked to hear that the invoice would have included a service that couldn't be performed.

I'm only saying that apathy regarding product knowledge could be the issue rather than fraudulent intent.
In other words: they didn't do their homework...
Sponsored