Sponsored

Pricing estimates

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Not sure if there's any threads dedicated to what people paid, but I'm looking at purchasing a F-150 and I'm trying to get an idea of what I should expect to pay for this setup:

2022/2023 XL, Supercab, 4x4, 2.7L eco, FX4

Thanks
Sponsored

Jmet8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
This is tough. Lots of variables. It depends on do you want to save or do you want a truck right away? Will you travel to get the best deal ? I would start with the Ford build a price to see what the price Ford says it is. Then start looking around near buy. Dealer fees and additional add ons are all over the map. you can save but it may take some shopping around. If you have a favorite local dealer go to them last with your best deal in writing to see if they will match or get near The best deal. Grainger Ford has some great deals on ordering a truck but it’s a long way from Ca. Good luck research research research.

briancf67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lariat FX4 502A
Occupation
Cybersecurity Services

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Build it on fords website and youll see MSRP. Build it on something like costco auto and it will show you msrp + estimated invoice which seemed to be pretty close when I did it.

Then go off the fact that if you wait on a order you can get slightly below invoice pricing and if you go off a lot you'll be at msrp. And thats what your range of what people paid will be at.

OP
OP
Ryan74

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Thanks guys. I did the build online tool which gave me an idea, I just wasnt sure because the numbers I heard people were paying were all over the place.

Then go off the fact that if you wait on a order you can get slightly below invoice pricing and if you go off a lot you'll be at msrp. And thats what your range of what people paid will be at.
This was going to be my next question. I've never ordered a car before. Luckily I'm in no rush so this might be the way to go.

Sponsored

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Thanks guys. I did the build online tool which gave me an idea, I just wasnt sure because the numbers I heard people were paying were all over the place.

This was going to be my next question. I've never ordered a car before. Luckily I'm in no rush so this might be the way to go.
Yeah prices will be all over the place because of how many options you can mix and match.
Step 1 is do your research on a dealer first. Some dealers aren’t budging off of msrp, then you have dealers like Granger who do under invoice pricing. That’s who I went with personally. Went from 72k down to 63k for example. Granger has the formula posted somewhere but it’s like -7% off of msrp to figure out the invoice and then -3% off of that. Give or take, gives you a rough idea atleast.

Jmet8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Hi you can print and share with email from the ford build and price to sales people or print it and take it with you. From there they can give you a build to order sheet with the price. This is what you take around to show all the dealers to get best price. Call Chip from Granger Ford to send you a build to order. It may take a day or to for them to get it back to you cause they do 100’s a day. They are 3% under invoice.
Good luck.
Sponsored