First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PB
Occupation
USAF & Civil Service retiree
Sat in the truck this AM, and when i pushed the start button to engage the warp drive, the rear passenger window went down and will not respond to any commands from either the drivers switch or the door switch. Anyone have this happen before?
Sponsored

OP
OP
jmh86325

jmh86325

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PB
Occupation
This is a known issue with the master switch, go have it replace with your dealer.
thank you for the quick reply...is there a bulletin for it?

Fab_r6

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 xlt fx4 3.5 ecoboost
Sat in the truck this AM, and when i pushed the start button to engage the warp drive, the rear passenger window went down and will not respond to any commands from either the drivers switch or the door switch. Anyone have this happen before?
Yes i had this happen. Rolled down passenger rear and nver went back up. Also was making a weird clicking noise. Took to dealer. They replaced master switch which is pretty much the switch in the driver side

OP
OP
jmh86325

jmh86325

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PB
Occupation
you guys were spot on...bad master switch

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored