Not detecting key fob?

GIjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 f250
22’ 302a 3.5eb and truck is not lighting up when I approach anymore. Key fob still works and the truck will unlock when I put my hand in the handle it just doesn’t greet me with all its lights. I’ve opened and shut all the doors, including tailgate, and still nothing. I just drove the truck 2 hours ago and it was working and now it’s not. Battery issue maybe? I only have 950 miles on it
Sponsored

OP
OP

GIjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 f250
I’ll just add that I thought about rfi interference so I left my phone in the house, unplugged the garage fridge (not sure if this does anything but it was running so..), closed the garage door, and still nothing

Hog_Johnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum
It's a low voltage issue. I have to hook up a battery charger every night or mine does the same thing.

{tpc}

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 302a High SuperCrew 3.5 EB MaxTow
I don’t have this problem but maybe something similar? Truck lights up on approach and everything works fine.

Double horn honk with fob inside truck has stopped working. I thought was only able to disable via forscan, but I’ve never done any forscan mods.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
22’ 302a 3.5eb and truck is not lighting up when I approach anymore. Key fob still works and the truck will unlock when I put my hand in the handle it just doesn’t greet me with all its lights. I’ve opened and shut all the doors, including tailgate, and still nothing. I just drove the truck 2 hours ago and it was working and now it’s not. Battery issue maybe? I only have 950 miles on it
Hey there! I can look into your F-150’s concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
Sponsored