NO FordPass app for Galaxy Watch?

Vick!

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
After my girlfriend demonstrated how her Apple blah blah blah watch can start, lock, and unlock her Bronco, I was impressed and interested in getting the same feature.

So I went out and bought the new Samsung Galaxy 6 watch but was disappointed that there was no app available for my Android phone and wondered why Ford was not supporting android watches.

I have downloaded Alexa app on my watch which I already set up at home to start my truck which work but kinda of a hassle but kinda wish I had the FordPass app would be even more convenient.

WTF? Ford quit hating on us androids.

Any body run into this same first world problem :)
Sponsored

ReverendQ

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT PowerBoost 302A Avalanche BAP
Occupation
Engineer
After my girlfriend demonstrated how her Apple blah blah blah watch can start, lock, and unlock her Bronco, I was impressed and interested in getting the same feature.

So I went out and bought the new Samsung Galaxy 6 watch but was disappointed that there was no app available for my Android phone and wondered why Ford was not supporting android watches.

I have downloaded Alexa app on my watch which I already set up at home to start my truck which work but kinda of a hassle but kinda wish I had the FordPass app would be even more convenient.

WTF? Ford quit hating on us androids.

Any body run into this same first world problem :)
Indeed @Vick! , 'tis a 1st world problem for us Samsung Watch folks. I can one up you though, nothing to do with our trucks, but Samsung has/is promising Blood Pressure for quite some time but alas, still not in the US unless you hack your OS.
As far as the truck, you can use IFTT but I find it to be a hassle. Alexa on watch is easier.
Note, I use several different IOT Apps at present. Some with a watch companion App, others without. ONE UI improvements are slowly bringing more Android Apps to the watch but then the issue becomes processing power and storage issues.
Finally, I am still waiting for several Apps to show up on AA i.e. my radar detector.
In conclusion, yes, lots of first word problems :)

hitchhiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, 1965 F-100
Occupation
Software Engineer