FordPass and Apple watch

vCpu

First Name
vCpu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I just noticed the FordPass app is missing from my Apple Watch. Not in app drawer. Not seeing it in the watch app to re-add. No way to run start/unlock from app on watch. Anyone else seen this before?
Sponsored

jabrego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4X4 Lariat 501A Sport
Occupation
Engineer
I just noticed the FordPass app is missing from my Apple Watch. Not in app drawer. Not seeing it in the watch app to re-add. No way to run start/unlock from app on watch. Anyone else seen this before?
yes. With the latest update to FordPass, Ford removed it. if you read the update description, it states, "we're redeveloping the apple watch experiencean plan to relaunch this feature in the future"

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
I’m glad to see that they will be reissuing the Apple Watch app. It never really worked consistently for me with my 2021, although it worked really well with my 2018.

Hope they get it right with the new release.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Anyone have issues with getting Fordpass working on their watch?

Had the app work exactly once, and now its in a perpetual state of "Loading", "Add your vehicle to Fordpass" and "Connect watch to phone". There's times where the refresh button will appear, however the app won't recognize it being pressed.

juicepower

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX 4x4 VELOCITY BLUE
Occupation
Integration Engineer
This happened to mine as well. I had to delete the watch app (not the phone app) then reboot phone. Reinstall the watch app make sure all was updated and it resolved the loading issue.
Sponsored