Sponsored

MY23 Lariat 502A with Sport Appearance Package

evlop11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Anyone with similar order? order confirmation says $1.5k for the wheels but the b&p says $0. Checked the order guide it says the wheels are included. but sure if anyone has similar issues as mine.
Ford F-150 MY23 Lariat 502A with Sport Appearance Package 1665623193918

Ford F-150 MY23 Lariat 502A with Sport Appearance Package 1665623324157
Sponsored

hedge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F350
Mine is similar but a Canadian order. I'm surprised how different it is. For example for me the tow package is included, so are the 20" wheels, Sport package is also $0... can't really even be compared I guess

Last edited:

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
yah, I ordered almost the exact same truck, I noticed the wheels are now the default for the sport package.
I am not getting too excited or concerned yet as I think a lot of things are going to change or play out long before I see a vin or final build price sheet or even a truck. and the way it will go is even if they include the wheels they will still raise the price of the complete build for 23 vs the 22 somewhere else.

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Yup same exact issue. On the lariat high you are paying for 20" "chrome" already. So when you move from chrome to dark/alloy in Sport Appearance you are moving between wheels of the same price. So build and price should be right. Price book also had it this way listing the wheels as included in Lariat High.

I asked dealer to check out now that build and price shows it this way too

Sponsored

OP
OP

evlop11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
yah, I ordered almost the exact same truck, I noticed the wheels are now the default for the sport package.
I am not getting too excited or concerned yet as I think a lot of things are going to change or play out long before I see a vin or final build price sheet or even a truck. and the way it will go is even if they include the wheels they will still raise the price of the complete build for 23 vs the 22 somewhere else.
hopefully no more removals. heated steering wheel is almost a deal breaker for me. if ford kept removing features, custom order is kinda pointless.

OP
OP

evlop11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Yup same exact issue. On the lariat high you are paying for 20" "chrome" already. So when you move from chrome to dark/alloy in Sport Appearance you are moving between wheels of the same price. So build and price should be right. Price book also had it this way listing the wheels as included in Lariat High.

I asked dealer to check out now that build and price shows it this way too
Got a reply from dealer says they talked to ford regional rep and said they believe the order system is correct.

OP
OP

evlop11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
That's going to be a nice truck. The only thing I would change if you plan on towing or adding bigger/heavier tires would be to go with the 3.73 gears.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I ordered a 2022 Lariat similar to yours from a local dealer and it was canceled on 9/30. Never received a VIN.

I placed the same order through Granger for a 2023 on 10/4/22 and received my vin today 10/13/22

Also they gave me a quote via email and guaranteed the price. and going through Granger, selling at 3% under MSRP made the price of my 2023 truck 4k lower than the MSRP was on my 2022 truck which I was going to by at MSRP back in May

I highly suggest reaching out to Granger. Even with a plane ticket, and driving the truck back I should still save at least 2k off the price.

Just saying

Sponsored

OP
OP

evlop11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
That's going to be a nice truck. The only thing I would change if you plan on towing or adding bigger/heavier tires would be to go with the 3.73 gears.
Thanks. I have been looking since last year and finally decided to pull the trigger on MY23. I don't see myself towing or getting bigger tires in the near future as its gonna be my first truck. plus, i already got the VIN and is scheduled 11/7, it's probably too late to change the gears anyway.

OP
OP

evlop11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
I ordered a 2022 Lariat similar to yours from a local dealer and it was canceled on 9/30. Never received a VIN.

I placed the same order through Granger for a 2023 on 10/4/22 and received my vin today 10/13/22

Also they gave me a quote via email and guaranteed the price. and going through Granger, selling at 3% under MSRP made the price of my 2023 truck 4k lower than the MSRP was on my 2022 truck which I was going to by at MSRP back in May

I highly suggest reaching out to Granger. Even with a plane ticket, and driving the truck back I should still save at least 2k off the price.

Just saying
I ordered through granger as well. everything went pretty well. 3% off invoice and a plane ticket + 500 miles driving is totally worth it.

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
Thanks. I have been looking since last year and finally decided to pull the trigger on MY23. I don't see myself towing or getting bigger tires in the near future as its gonna be my first truck. plus, i already got the VIN and is scheduled 11/7, it's probably too late to change the gears anyway.
Once you get a VIN I think it's too late to change anything. Well good luck with your new truck. Post some pics when you get it.

bwwF150

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BMW X7, 18 Jeep JLU, 13 QX56(23 F150 replaces)
Got a reply from dealer says they talked to ford regional rep and said they believe the order system is correct.
So, $1500 extra for wheels?

OP
OP

evlop11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-