Sponsored

My 2021, Purchased 8/21 seems to have finally gotten it's first OTA, now I notice the Auto Stop Start is disabled.

HSV_MIkeJ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.music-by-mike.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat, SC Rapid Red
Occupation
DJ
One day last week I came out to my garage and first noticed my mirrors were folded in which happens when I lock it. Then noticed that just grabbing the door handle would not unlock it, I had to use the remote. I looked at the update info and saw Ford Power-Up 2.8.2 had been installed, and it says Additional Updates are pending. I later noticed that there was a dash light on that looks like the Auto Stop Start symbol. I do have an auto stop start eliminator installed so hadn't noticed this wasn't working. I turned it back on, but it is not working, which is not a big deal unless this is really due to a battery issue I have read about in other posts is rearing it's ugly head. So how far behind on updates is my truck, what is the latest Power-Up Version? One other question, I usually keep my spare key in the garage, but last week I had misplaced my regular set of keys and had taken the spare set out of the garage. Will a set of keys being near the truck prevent it from downloading updates?
Sponsored

My 2ND Ford

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 Platinum, 2014 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Retired
Ford has no rhyme or reason as to when they issue updates to your truck. I am still on 2.7.4 which came thru 1 month ago. As to your other questions, hopefully one of the tech guys on the forum will comment.

OP
OP
HSV_MIkeJ

HSV_MIkeJ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.music-by-mike.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat, SC Rapid Red
Occupation
DJ
Correction to my original post, I ordered the truck in August, but picked it up in December 2021.