Sponsored

Morimoto releases tail lamps, headlamps and grille!

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
"OE LED + BLIS SYSTEM:

100% Plug n Play (Requires swap of OE Modules)"

You swapped the BLIS modules and it still flashes?
Mine doesn't have BLIS, Halogens
Sponsored

Nate713

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Update. Lights have been phenomenal for me, now the only thing I noticed after installing the 3rd brake light is that I have a small water leak on the back window. Anytime it rains hard or I wash the truck it starts dripping on the backseats. I took to my dealer and they said it’s dripping because of the 3rd brake light I tried to get them to explain to me where and they were assholes and didn’t show me. Has anyone else run into this issue? I’m thinking of switching back to OEM and seeing if it still leaks then take it back to dealer for them to replace back window.

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Update. Lights have been phenomenal for me, now the only thing I noticed after installing the 3rd brake light is that I have a small water leak on the back window. Anytime it rains hard or I wash the truck it starts dripping on the backseats. I took to my dealer and they said it’s dripping because of the 3rd brake light I tried to get them to explain to me where and they were assholes and didn’t show me. Has anyone else run into this issue? I’m thinking of switching back to OEM and seeing if it still leaks then take it back to dealer for them to replace back window.
could be Morimotos gasket. One thin you can do, which I hate, is either try an OEM gasket

Sponsored