• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Me patiently waiting for pricing

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
I am so relaxed, I'm almost to the point of not caring anymore .... almost. The phased opening of order banks means I have lots of time before its my turn. Time to read some real world reviews, crunch numbers, etc. My enthusiasm has been curbed.

Sponsored
OP
OP

bfjeld

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ram 1500 Sport , 2014 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Power Engineer
I am so relaxed, I'm almost to the point of not caring anymore .... almost. The phased opening of order banks means I have lots of time before its my turn. Time to read some real world reviews, crunch numbers, etc. My enthusiasm has been curbed.
Ford F-150 Lightning Me patiently waiting for pricing 1637112791507

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge, Camry
Ford has sent 2 emails in the past couple weeks, that are basically just advertisements for the truck I already have a reservation for. It’s annoying because I always think “is this the one” only to be disappointed.

Dear Ford, please stop selling me the truck if you can’t actually sell me the truck. Yours, reservation holder.

EVBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2018 GS Corvette, 22 Lightning bw 5/9
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Ford has sent 2 emails in the past couple weeks, that are basically just advertisements for the truck I already have a reservation for. It’s annoying because I always think “is this the one” only to be disappointed.

Dear Ford, please stop selling me the truck if you can’t actually sell me the truck. Yours, reservation holder.
I agree whole heartedly. Nothing like opening an email today thinking that a step forward is taking place and it is just an email with links to all the information on the site from last May at its initial unveiling.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Explorer,C10
Don't fret, I am sure the same "rockstars" that did the Bronco launch are hard on the case setting up build and price...

Best men....
Best men........
Sponsored