First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150
Occupation
Airfield operations
2023 f150 xlt had bi-leds and swapped to led-p euro raptors with HCM, ordered Ryan's harness and have been messaging back and forth with him but nothing for the fix, have my as built bcm file.
Now to the problem, as easy as it sounds I lost auto highbeam function, was told to try glare free and that also didn't work. If anyone can help that'd be awesome and if you need files or anything else from me let me know, thanks in advance
Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Do you get high beams at all?

@antho @ROBB1 these guys know wayyyyy more about it than me

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
@Blackbetty406
Do your highbeams work manually?
Did the old headlights have the auto High beam function?

OP
OP
Blackbetty406

Blackbetty406

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150
Occupation
Airfield operations
Yes on previous bi-led lights I had auto highbeam function, and also yes highbeams work manually aswell, I've searched and saw similar things that involved the stock/sccm and some wiring but none of those are my issue

Drevnr

First Name
Drevnr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat 501A powerboost 2021 AMB
Occupation
Doctor
Hi, I also have a problem with the headlights. I had low led that I replaced with high led. After the forscan changes, I enabled glare free and everything worked great for many months. But after the last sccm, ipma, pscm update i lost auto headlights and now they only work manually. Jesse recommended calibrating the cameras, but there is a lot of snow in my area and I couldn't find a clean place to do it

Sponsored

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Hi, I also have a problem with the headlights. I had low led that I replaced with high led. After the forscan changes, I enabled glare free and everything worked great for many months. But after the last sccm, ipma, pscm update i lost auto headlights and now they only work manually. Jesse recommended calibrating the cameras, but there is a lot of snow in my area and I couldn't find a clean place to do it
Since you did the most recent IPMA try this: IPMA 706-34-01 XXAA 8XXX XX--

You also need to verify all of the previous as-built changes you made to get your conversion up and running the first time.

If Jesse already helped you though, I suspect he is on to something with his recommendation

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
2023 f150 xlt had bi-leds and swapped to led-p euro raptors with HCM, ordered Ryan's harness and have been messaging back and forth with him but nothing for the fix, have my as built bcm file.
Now to the problem, as easy as it sounds I lost auto highbeam function, was told to try glare free and that also didn't work. If anyone can help that'd be awesome and if you need files or anything else from me let me know, thanks in advance
I do not have any experience with the adaptor harnesses, but assuming they mimic the factory install I can try and assist.

What asbuilt changes have you already made as part of the conversion?

Drevnr

First Name
Drevnr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat 501A powerboost 2021 AMB
Occupation
Doctor

You also need to verify all of the previous as-built changes you made to get your conversion up and running the first time.

If Jesse already helped you though, I suspect he is on to something with his recommendation
I already tried it. didn't work.
Forscan codes were entered again after the update, checked twice.
I still have hope for calibration.
but it's snowing again and I can't find a clean big parking lot with lines.

OP
OP
Blackbetty406

Blackbetty406

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150
Occupation
Airfield operations

When I get home I can pm the list of changes to you (also i looked at what i changed going against livinitups spreadsheet, none of which i thought had anything to do with highbeams), also on my end I haven't had a update since changes if that helps still on 6.4 I believe

OP
OP
Blackbetty406

Blackbetty406

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150
Occupation
Airfield operations
Update: still inop for auto high beams, found that with turning manual highbeams on I have foglights on aswell (thought that was forscan change "Bambi mode") also install of ledp lights and bcm changes I have a abs ghost code u3003:16-68, im not sure if I go to looking at the wiring in the adapter harness or forscan

Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Update: still inop for auto high beams, found that with turning manual highbeams on I have foglights on aswell (thought that was forscan change "Bambi mode") also install of ledp lights and bcm changes I have a abs ghost code u3003:16-68, im not sure if I go to looking at the wiring in the adapter harness or forscan
I had a couple of issues with my wiring harness when I did my conversion. But my wiring problems caused me to not have high beams at all. But it can’t hurt to make sure it’s wired correctly. If you think there is a wiring issue, then I would check continuity from end to end on all pins. But yours sounds more like module/as-built problems to me. That’s my 2 cents

OP
OP
Blackbetty406

Blackbetty406

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150
Occupation
Airfield operations
I had a couple of issues with my wiring harness when I did my conversion. But my wiring problems caused me to not have high beams at all. But it can’t hurt to make sure it’s wired correctly. If you think there is a wiring issue, then I would check continuity from end to end on all pins. But yours sounds more like module/as-built problems to me. That’s my 2 cents

Even with the "Bambi mode" set? I understand the forscan part when you want to add that feature but as far as the as built it matches what I've found on motorcraft service which doesnt have that part activated, I've looked thru livinitups spreadsheet just to see what adjustments were made to bcm, which nothing seems off or out of the ordinary besides the eelc thing which i dont know what that is, the hcm and sccm both have control over the auto highbeams and I think that maybe what's causing a issue but I don't know enough about forscan or my as built yet

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Even with the "Bambi mode" set? I understand the forscan part when you want to add that feature but as far as the as built it matches what I've found on motorcraft service which doesnt have that part activated, I've looked thru livinitups spreadsheet just to see what adjustments were made to bcm, which nothing seems off or out of the ordinary besides the eelc thing which i dont know what that is, the hcm and sccm both have control over the auto highbeams and I think that maybe what's causing a issue but I don't know enough about forscan or my as built yet
I never said that it is definitely not the wiring. I just said it sounds like it would be based on the auto high beam thing. But you raise a good point. It could be energizing your fogs in some way if the wiring was off. And I also suggested how I would, and have, checked the wiring

OP
OP
Blackbetty406

Blackbetty406

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150
Occupation
Airfield operations
I never said that it is definitely not the wiring. I just said it sounds like it would be based on the auto high beam thing. But you raise a good point. It could be energizing your fogs in some way if the wiring was off. And I also suggested how I would, and have, checked the wiring
Oh. I'm just trying to get ball rolling, I'm thinking and maybe some one somewhere has something that'll work.

I will say tonight I just found that my lane keeping does not work either, it shows on the IPC buts it's greyed out aswell never goes green
Sponsored