First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Sales Manager
I didn’t like the two tone of the sports and was torn on purchase, finally found a used Lariat chrome package (all black interior) with front and rear bumpers painted to match which was perfect for me.

480CBBED-D617-4745-B49F-BF230A6B7AB3.jpeg

72AE4685-81B4-4259-81E7-A60EF8445280.jpeg
Looks amazing, love it! Gonna stick with the Lariat Sport I have on order but there’s always a reason to trade in ;)
Sponsored

Steyreo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Lariat SuperCrew PowerBoost Sport Fx4
I needed to see this controversial color and so went to a dealer and we decided we liked it enough to get the sport package over chrome. I was unsure about it but it’s really grown on us. I agree it looks classier and much better in person. Funny how I still can’t decide if it’s more red or brown—it really depends on the lighting. It’s a ruddy brown more than a brownish red I guess.

saluki1969

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Mustang GT500, 2021 F150 SC PB Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
I have the Rapid Red sport package and am very happy with the two-tone interior. Very complimentary to the exterior Rapid Red color.

DEEPDOWN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402A Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Before I read any reviews on the two tone interior of the Lariat sport interior I really liked the look of it. Admittedly the door panels look a little too reddish in online videos but the dash and console look like a nice saddle brown. I was almost going to go with the chrome appearance package because of all the negative chatter online about it being too red looking. But I already have a 2016 XLT with chrome and was. Looking to go away from that look. I finally found one on the lot to look at in person and the door panels didn’t look red at all to me and pretty much matched the dash and console. I liked it so much I have ordered my 2022 Lariat 501a mid in Carbonized Grey with the sport appearance package. I get that a lot of you like the all black for a sport, that’s actually what I originally wanted, but this look is a nice change up. I love the King Ranch but it’s a little more of a western look and this new Lariat interior is sort of a town & country vibe in my opinion. All that to ask this question. Is there maybe some variation from vehicle to vehicle on the brown color being used for the door panels? For those of you that have received your 2021 model, what is your feedback?
I like it, despite early reservations. My regret, is that active motion seats aren't available, in Lariat high trim level. Having said that, seats and cabin, were extremely comfortable during a cross canada trek (7500 m).

ts3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat
I like the two tone effect, better than the boring black that 90% of vehicles seem to have, and like others said, online pics scared me until I saw it in person, thought it was pretty cool. If you don't get the sport, you get a cheesy gray burlap printed vinyl on the doors instead of the reddish brown, which convinced me the Sport was the way to go!

OP
OP
JPNewIn22

JPNewIn22

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Sales Manager
I like the two tone effect, better than the boring black that 90% of vehicles seem to have, and like others said, online pics scared me until I saw it in person, thought it was pretty cool. If you don't get the sport, you get a cheesy gray burlap printed vinyl on the doors instead of the reddish brown, which convinced me the Sport was the way to go!
Seeing it in person made the difference for me too. I’ve ordered my 2022 this way and can’t wait for it to come in! Thanks for the feedback!
Sponsored