First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 King Ranch, 2018 Expedition
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Oohh I love the non chrome look! I had to get chrome per the wife's choice but I really like those bronze rims and less chrome.
I totally agree. The chrome package is $1995 but heck, I would pay that to get the non-chrome if I had to! Love those wheels!

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
I didn't even notice it, was too focused on that beautiful truck and that cool hitch cover!

Here are some of my inside shots of course will look the same as everyone else's. Lol

Got my bed spray-in done yesterday and Michelin's installed today. going to get my old bed cover on tomorrow and the mudflaps came in too. Remove some dealer advertising stickers too and whatever else I can squeeze in. Cut my antenna down to keep from banging the garage door too. Took about 8 inches off.

Took a shot of my MPGs from my drive back, 60% 4 lane not interstate @65 mph and 40% Cities at stop and go. I believe I'm in love with this thing! We don't have winter gas or even summer additives so engines seem to love that.

1611369498174.jpeg

1611369530199.jpeg

1611369555447.jpeg

1611369582270.jpeg

1611369612873.jpeg

1611369632282.jpeg
Any particular observations on the Michelin Defender’s vs stock?

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Here are a few pics of mine. Only mods so far are stubby antennae, Retrax Pro MX, and Hard wire install of radar detector and dash cam
IMG_0716.jpg
IMG_0717.jpg
IMG_0718.jpg
IMG_0719.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0721.jpg
Any initial thoughts on the Retrax?

Sponsored

RichOK 1941

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5L V-6 Power Boost Technology Package
Occupation
retired
RICHOK1941 says: My color is "SMOKED QUARTZ TINTED CC STONE GREY ACCENT" and It was the last available of the first three my local dealer got in.
I'm more than lucky. I'm blessed. Traded in a 2020 Telluride SXP AWD with 2900 miles.
"There is no 'new normal'!! You must adapt and be prepared for things to get worse"
My King Hybrid Technology Package is to be matched to a Grand Design 231RK travel trailer for safe travels doing what I enjoy and letting things unfold naturally. I'll be visiting and playing with old friends and relatives and making new friends along the way.

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
Any initial thoughts on the Retrax?
I really like it. The cassette takes up some room, but not as much as I thought it would. I opens and closes very easily. It seems very well made. I have driven in the rain couple of times and the only water intrusion is around the tailgate. If I put a tailgate seal on I think it will stop most of that.

I had to return an appliance hand truck (the length of the bed) and it fit under the cassette, so no issue.

Overall very happy so far.

Last edited:

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
RICHOK1941 says: My color is "SMOKED QUARTZ TINTED CC STONE GREY ACCENT" and It was the last available of the first three my local dealer got in.
I'm more than lucky. I'm blessed. Traded in a 2020 Telluride SXP AWD with 2900 miles.
"There is no 'new normal'!! You must adapt and be prepared for things to get worse"
My King Hybrid Technology Package is to be matched to a Grand Design 231RK travel trailer for safe travels doing what I enjoy and letting things unfold naturally. I'll be visiting and playing with old friends and relatives and making new friends along the way.
I really love the look Smoked Quartz and the way it changes color based on the amount of light. I have an order in for a SQ KR and I’m getting a little anxious.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Any particular observations on the Michelin Defender’s vs stock?
Defenders have a better traction rating and higher milage but as quiet as these trucks are, the Defenders have even less road noise than the Pirelli tires.

It's not huge but I could tell it. Both are quiet of course on very smooth roads but the rough/older pavement is where you can tell it. I drove to the dealer with the Pirelli tires and home on the Defenders, so I was going over the exact some roads. I made sure to not listen to the radio most of the time to check it.

BigTex22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford F-150 King Ranch
First time poster, here from Texas! I currently have a 2011 KR in Star White and have enjoyed it over the past 10 years, but am ready for a new one. I’m really interested in the Stone Gray color - has anyone seen this in person? Thoughts?

Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
First time poster, here from Texas! I currently have a 2011 KR in Star White and have enjoyed it over the past 10 years, but am ready for a new one. I’m really interested in the Stone Gray color - has anyone seen this in person? Thoughts?
There were pics of a Stone Gray KR on this forum back in October when the trucks were being displayed and demoed to all the dealers. I'm sure the color specific threads still have those pictures. It is also the bottom accent color for the two tone KRs. It is a color that looks tan in some lights and against some upper colors, and looks gray in other light or against different top colors. A very neutral color, and it won't show dirt at all as the dust / rain spots will absolutely blend right in. It's pricey to get this color for your whole truck, because it forces you to get the 601A trim with the monochromatic paint and chrome packages I believe. But it will look nice and blend well with the brown interior colors.

BigTex22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
There were pics of a Stone Gray KR on this forum back in October when the trucks were being displayed and demoed to all the dealers. I'm sure the color specific threads still have those pictures. It is also the bottom accent color for the two tone KRs. It is a color that looks tan in some lights and against some upper colors, and looks gray in other light or against different top colors. A very neutral color, and it won't show dirt at all as the dust / rain spots will absolutely blend right in. It's pricey to get this color for your whole truck, because it forces you to get the 601A trim with the monochromatic paint and chrome packages I believe. But it will look nice and blend well with the brown interior colors.
Thanks, I was able to find the pix after I posted.

BigTex22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Are the max fold down seats standard in the KR? I don’t see them listed as an option on Ford’s website.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Are the max fold down seats standard in the KR? I don’t see them listed as an option on Ford’s website.
No, Max Recline seats are not standard on any of the trims, optional from KR to Limited I believe.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Picked the King up today! Very impressed! Incentives and old $2500 PCO honored as they said they would. Even found an extra $100 off for me (not sure what for but didn't complain). Thanks to all who helped me make my order choices and saved me money! Awesome forum.

Pics are at this link: Stone Gray King Ranch Powerboost
Sponsored