Sponsored

Kicker HS10 owners, where'd you put it?

EcoBeastCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 402A
I have a Key 200.4 en route from SGS and I kinda have my heart set on an HS10 to replace the garbage factory sub (like I didn't even know my truck had a sub when I bought it!). I was going to mount everything on one of SGS's back racks, but after speaking with them they told me the thickness of the board plus the HS10 won't fit behind the seat. I'm specifically referring to the driver's side; I don't want to sacrifice my jack cause the moment I do I'll probably need it...

I'm also not keen on throwing it under the seat on the floor either. I currently have my emergency equipment there and it works but it's not ideal, the plan was always to move it to the SGS amp board. I like having the full floor space available when needed.

Those of you with HS10s could you please show where and how you mounted yours?
Sponsored

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
You could cut some of the rear carpeted panel, like we do for the SGS sub box and mount on back wall.

Ford F-150 Kicker HS10 owners, where'd you put it? 20230424_144841_resized

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
ahh.

Sponsored

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Best bang for the buck would be a set of door block-off plates. They can be installed in a few min and the mid-bass improvement is phenomenal with them and aftermarket speakers. So much so that I decided to pass on adding a sub.

For now. 😁

Best part is you can remove them when the lease is up ans sell them. The dealer would never know they were installed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EcoBeastCA

EcoBeastCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 402A
Best bang for the buck would be a set of door block-off plates. They can be installed in a few min and the mid-bass improvement is phenomenal with them and aftermarket speakers. So much so that I decided to pass on adding a sub.

For now. 😁

Best part is you can remove them when the lease is up ans sell them. The dealer would never know they were installed.
Thanks, I'll order those next week.