First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Labor Day weekend found us in Enosburg Falls , VT for the 50th Mayhew Family Reunion. This is my wife's mother's side of the family. This past weekend we were in Blacksburg, VA for a home football weekend, a total of 1,752.6 miles. Used 232.268 gallons of gasoline. Average MPG was 8.546. This included towing miles plus using the truck as a generator for our Travel Trailer. Can't complain about the MPG.

Our best towing only mileage was 12.351 mpg.

These numbers do not include the final tank and mileage home from Blacksburg since I haven't filled the tank since arriving home. However the Trip 1 read 217.9 miles, and 10.8 mpg, and 96 miles to empty upon arrival home. I always clear Trip 1 when I fill up.

We left home on Thursday the 31st and got back this past Sunday, the 10th. Every night was boondocking, both while on the road and at our destinations.

All in all, another good trip by the Power Boost.
Sponsored

Melipron

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Website
melipron.com
Vehicles
F150
Labor Day weekend found us in Enosburg Falls , VT for the 50th Mayhew Family Reunion. This is my wife's mother's side of the family. This past weekend we were in Blacksburg, VA for a home football weekend, a total of 1,752.6 miles. Used 232.268 gallons of gasoline. Average MPG was 8.546. This included towing miles plus using the truck as a generator for our Travel Trailer. Can't complain about the MPG.

Our best towing only mileage was 12.351 mpg.

These numbers do not include the final tank and mileage home from Blacksburg since I haven't filled the tank since arriving home. However the Trip 1 read 217.9 miles, and 10.8 mpg, and 96 miles to empty upon arrival home. I always clear Trip 1 when I fill up.

We left home on Thursday the 31st and got back this past Sunday, the 10th. Every night was boondocking, both while on the road and at our destinations.

All in all, another good trip by the Power Boost.
Can't wait to see your travel must-haves and gear!