First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Occupation
Business Systems Analyst
Have had my truck since November, driving locally. MPG about 15.7.
Took the first long trip with the truck to Charleston from Chicago.
2400 miles...21 MPG
Very comfortable drive. Driving/parking in downtown Charleston was a bit challenging but doable.
Used truck's navigation rather than Google maps. Not impressed.
- Displays messages but not long enough to determine action and I couldn't figure out how to redisplay
- Search was hit or miss. When trying to look for next rest stop, couldn't tell from display if it was in front or behind me.

Using android auto is not wireless. Updated on phone and seems to work better than before. Hope to be able to use reliably in the future.

Gas prices of course were not great but prices were better in NC, SC, and KY were better than IL and IN. I also used an app called GetUpside. It's supposed to save money on gas. Since I just started using can't comment on how well it works yet.
Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Have had my truck since November, driving locally. MPG about 15.7.
Took the first long trip with the truck to Charleston from Chicago.
2400 miles...21 MPG
Very comfortable drive. Driving/parking in downtown Charleston was a bit challenging but doable.
Used truck's navigation rather than Google maps. Not impressed.
- Displays messages but not long enough to determine action and I couldn't figure out how to redisplay
- Search was hit or miss. When trying to look for next rest stop, couldn't tell from display if it was in front or behind me.

Using android auto is not wireless. Updated on phone and seems to work better than before. Hope to be able to use reliably in the future.

Gas prices of course were not great but prices were better in NC, SC, and KY were better than IL and IN. I also used an app called GetUpside. It's supposed to save money on gas. Since I just started using can't comment on how well it works yet.
3.5 I presume?

OP
OP

CindyC-IL

First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Occupation
Business Systems Analyst
correct

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
The 2 apps I use are Gas Buddy and Get Upside. I've saved around $30 since October with Get Upside, but sometimes Gas Buddy has the better deal (like yesterday when I filled up.)
Sponsored