First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
Walnut Creek Ford seemed full of games to me. I ended up with Napa Ford on a new order @invoice price. Still haven’t gotten it, so there’s still a lot that could change.
Fair enough. I got a very straight deal, no mark-up, highest trade-in valuation of two other Ford dealers, but you can't step in the same river twice and I wouldn't be surprised to find it was the individuals I encountered there. There's just no way to get below msrp on a PowerBoost for the last few months, and new/used inventory is severely depleted for all models of all makers, but I think prices are trending down as the "chip shortage" and the "covid" supplier problems are being worked out and supply side logistics have been improving (same for furniture and kitchen appliances or groceries in supermarkets.)

New2F-150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Infiniti G37xS
Can you add me as honorable please

3% under invoice for F-150 & Superduty retail orders...plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc (excludes Raptor)
Chapman Ford in Horsham was great to work with. Ordered my Leadfoot Lariat Sport on April 3 with Steve after a coworker's recommendation. Took delivery July 23 and they honored the agreed upon price under invoice, plus rebates and a PCO!

OP
OP
ScottBB

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
All American Ford in Old Bridge, NJ: They accepted X-Plan when I picked up my truck as agreed upon in March when I ordered. They were not accepting AXZD plans any longer when I picked it up and the sales manager supposedly had to sign off on it.

However, I learned a lot about the ordering process since then and questions I should have asked at the time. They only gave me the incentives available when I picked it up, not those from March when I ordered. It probably wouldn't have been a huge difference in price, but something I'll remember for a future purchase if/when the time comes.
March had $3200 in rebates b/c of truck month. I got them on both my trucks delivered 6/22 and 7/21

OP
OP
ScottBB

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Just add your review after copying and pasting the latest response.

Sponsored

Caniki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Limited
Just wanted to give another +1 in support of Chapman. The whole team there was involved helping me order my F150. I made a small deposit, they placed the order, kept me informed (as best they could given all of the unknowns at the factories), and whenever anything went even a little wrong, did everything to make it right. Pricing was simple and easy (can't really argue with 3% under invoice), and my trade-in value was fair.

I'll be happy to buy from them again.

JeffC57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 SCab, '18 Linc MKZ Hyb
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Olathe, KS Ford. Ordered F-150 4/11 by a repeat customer. Deal was invoice price less $1600 w / FMC financing in rebates. If better rebates available when truck delivered, they would apply.
Truck delivery 7/26 and no better deals available (way less by then) so went with original deal. Happy that dealer pulled no BS and honored original deal. Truck in garage per original deal. Nice to see no changes at the end, Good job by Olathe Ford.

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
I've had many vehicles and dealt with all ford dealers within an hour driving range up here in Ontario, Canada.
Dealer for my last 12 or so vehicles has been Family run Cotrac Ford. Rather small rural but they make up in complete honesty without the regular bull-shit other dealers swear by.
They accepted my Z-Plan, and a total of $5000 March incentives, and as always they threw in 5 extras. Drop in liner, front window tint, visors, wethertech mats. And a great trade-in for my 2019 Stealth Expedition.
Sponsored