Help Hacking the PALSAPP Site

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Mine is Dearborn and on massive chip hold. This is my dads friend Truck. He doesnt know all this tech stuff to track it. He was a KC truck built 5/13

He just texted me going "where the Fu** is my truck, i've been waiting a year!" - Becuase he got the built and shipped email 10 days ago so magically he thinks it just arrives now HAHA
Ha...

Ford F-150 Help Hacking the PALSAPP Site 1653508597316
Sponsored

PCHANDLER858

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor (On Order)
I can't seem to hack the palsapp site using the same trick we used a couple of months ago. Just tried it and they appear to have locked it down. Have you tried ford chat?
Not working for me either.

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
I'm able to populate the search bar, but cannot get it to actually search. Further, I don't see any errors in the console that could be causing it to not work as well.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I'm able to populate the search bar, but cannot get it to actually search. Further, I don't see any errors in the console that could be causing it to not work as well.
Yip, they disabled that feature in a very lazy way. They left the search field there to fool us regular consumers.
I think mine will be shipped with jack cooper since its now at ramp 03 in jessup, but i cannot track it either. 😬🙁

KChawkeye02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
dang. same here. cannot track on palsapp anymore. any other workarounds?

Sponsored

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer

KChawkeye02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Sit and wait patiently, but I hate that work around.
ya, I get tired of companies thanking me for my patience. I am not patient, I want it now :).

Ordered in June last year, I think a year of patience is asking for a little too much. lol. will get tracking with the dealer VVR I guess and ford chat.

kowaluk

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150 King Ranch
I was wondering if any one has tried to call Jack Cooper to see if they will give out shipping information

RocketFistMooga

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Sport Powerboost.
I was wondering if any one has tried to call Jack Cooper to see if they will give out shipping information
I have tried. One time a few weeks ago I was able to get through to someone and they gave me an update. Since then I tried twice and was told I could not be given any info unless I was a dealer. I may call back and pretend I am a dealer.
Sponsored