Sponsored

Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

xlover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor 37
I have to look at the piece when I get home and I’ll let you know the part number on it and those pens passed through to the SCCM.
Thanks, the potential implication of what i am asking: if those pins do not pass through the mount for the wiper stalk and actually connect with the wiring harness it would mean that they connect to the mount itself (which would be the actual SCCM) and you would still need a new wiper stalk mount module with its own heated steering pins on the back.
Sponsored

Buddy726

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Well, according to the guy that I got it from boosted grey goose, he had told me the other day that this is for that vehicle, and it will connect to SCCM.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Well, according to the guy that I got it from boosted grey goose, he had told me the other day that this is for that vehicle, and it will connect to SCCM.
You need the whole SCCM assembly, not just the individual clock spring part. If that's what he told you to get/sent you, that is wrong.

ML3Z-3F791-BB
Column Housing Assembly should be the only SCCM everyone should be ordering. Not just the clockspring by itself, not just the SCCM by itself, you need the whole assembly!

Buddy726

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
And why is that? The guy that I got the clock spring from remove the old clock spring from the sccm and put this one in and got it working. The guy is boostedgreygoose he dose a lot of stuff with adding different features to base models that don’t come with them.

B-real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 3.5
And why is that? The guy that I got the clock spring from remove the old clock spring from the sccm and put this one in and got it working. The guy is boostedgreygoose he dose a lot of stuff with adding different features to base models that don’t come with them.
The part you showed looked like the SCCM to me, just without the wiper stalk attached. And I’m pretty sure the wiper stalks are interchangeable and just bolt on, just like the power steering wheel adjustment control.

Sponsored

yaojunliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
我的车只有座椅加热。我为加热轮 hvac 安装了一个硬按钮。此时加热轮工作座不加热,但指示灯正常。怎么了?谁能告诉我现在该怎么办?

Gallagher023

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 LARIAT 501A
Does any1 know where I can get the SCCM or Clockspring thats in-stock everywhere Ive ordered is back ordered to March.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Did your SCCM module have the 2 power terminal pins populated on the backside then? If so that is some type of rarity to have that but not the 4 pins populated on the actual clock spring itself. They either have the pines on the front and back or not at all.

我的车只有座椅加热。我为加热轮 hvac 安装了一个硬按钮。此时加热轮工作座不加热,但指示灯正常。怎么了?谁能告诉我现在该怎么办?
So you swapped the controls, your heated seats still work just fine, but no heated steering wheel? Did you install the correct SCCM and run the power wire for it? Along with forscan changes in the SCCM?

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Does any1 know where I can get the SCCM or Clockspring thats in-stock everywhere Ive ordered is back ordered to March.
Good luck, ebay is your best bet right now. Exactly why trucks that should have heated wheels are getting them deleted.

Sponsored

Gallagher023

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 LARIAT 501A
Good luck, ebay is your best bet right now. Exactly why trucks that should have heated wheels are getting them deleted.
Yeaah that was my fear I have the HVAC module, Cup Holder/Media Bin Harness but dont wannt to rip the console up multiple times want to do it once. Guess I shall put an order in and wait.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Yeaah that was my fear I have the HVAC module, Cup Holder/Media Bin Harness but dont wannt to rip the console up multiple times want to do it once. Guess I shall put an order in and wait.
Nothing about the heated steering wheel requires the dash to come apart. Just take off the two hockey stick pieces and use a wire hanger or fish tape to run the wires behind the HVAC controls. I have done that 2 times now. Once for the HSW wires and once for the led projector wires.

yaojunliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
那么您的 SCCM 模块是否在背面安装了 2 个电源端子引脚?如果是这样的话,那是一种罕见的类型,但不是填充在实际时钟弹簧本身上的 4 个引脚。他们要么前后都有松树,要么根本没有。

因此,您更换了控件,加热座椅仍然可以正常工作,但没有加热方向盘?您是否安装了正确的 SCCM 并为其接通了电源线?随着 SCCM 中的 forscan 变化?
[/引用]
那么您的 SCCM 模块是否在背面安装了 2 个电源端子引脚?如果是这样的话,那是一种罕见的类型,但不是填充在实际时钟弹簧本身上的 4 个引脚。他们要么前后都有松树,要么根本没有。

[/引用]
加热座椅不工作,加热轮可以工作,上面的指示灯正常,但座椅不加热,

Buddy726

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
I feel the same way. I didn’t want to keep removing the interior panels on the consul or dash

yaojunliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150

[/引用]
加热座椅不工作,加热轮可以工作,上面的指示灯正常,但座椅不加热,
Sponsored