Sponsored

Headliners black for all Lariat options for 2022?

AnimalMother

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ram 1500
Occupation
Coffee
In the website configurator it's now showing all the 2022 Lariat interiors with a black headliner. 2021 was showing a grey headliner with the Black interior.

Can anyone confirm this? I was hoping for a grey Headliner.

Side note: the lower dashboard panels are now grey in the Baja interior. 2021 was showing as Baja.
Sponsored

C. Mays

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat; Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Project Management
In the website configurator it's now showing all the 2022 Lariat interiors with a black headliner. 2021 was showing a grey headliner with the Black interior.

Can anyone confirm this? I was hoping for a grey Headliner.

Side note: the lower dashboard panels are now grey in the Baja interior. 2021 was showing as Baja.
Mine is grey with the black interior.

C. Mays

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat; Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Project Management
Cool. That's what I was hoping for. I think the lighter color headliner opens up the cabin.

You got any pics?
Here you go. Sorry there is a reflection of a yellow stripe.

Ford F-150 Headliners black for all Lariat options for 2022? Headliner2

Ford F-150 Headliners black for all Lariat options for 2022? Headliner

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
3/25/21 Lariat 502 Antimatter Blue, Baja Tan interior, Black headliner, Baja lower dash. No option on headliner color.

Ford F-150 Headliners black for all Lariat options for 2022? 20210423_130917

Ford F-150 Headliners black for all Lariat options for 2022? 20210423_130923

Sponsored

OP
OP
AnimalMother

AnimalMother

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ram 1500
Occupation
Coffee
3/25/21 Lariat 502 Antimatter Blue, Baja Tan interior, Black headliner, Baja lower dash. No option on headliner color.
This is what the configurator showed for the 2021s. It's showing grey lowers for the 2022. But might be a glitch in the system.

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
This is what the configurator showed for the 2021s. It's showing grey lowers for the 2022. But might be a glitch in the system.
Yea, the configurator is only a representation and seems to be a little screwy.. I had no idea about those details when I ordered the truck last January. The dealer didn't even have a 150 on the lot to test drive, let alone a Lariat or anything Baja Tan, which is very poorly colored on the website, I actually looks kind of pukey on the configurator.

OP
OP
AnimalMother

AnimalMother

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ram 1500
Occupation
Coffee
Yea, the configurator is only a representation and seems to be a little screwy.. I had no idea about those details when I ordered the truck last January. The dealer didn't even have a 150 on the lot to test drive, let alone a Lariat or anything Baja Tan, which is very poorly colored on the website, I actually looks kind of pukey on the configurator.
I was really considering it as I like it. But haven't seen it in person. I'm probably going for the grey headliner (only available in back seats) then I may change the factory leather to Katzkin. And sell the OEM covers. Sounds insane but I tend to keep my trucks for 10 years

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat, 2020 BMW M240i Convertible
Don’t trust anything on Ford’s B&P page. There was someone who posted a pic of a truck built that had standard AND tow mirrors shown, reports of wrong pricing and packages listing wrong options. It definitely needs some work! lol

OP
OP
AnimalMother

AnimalMother

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ram 1500
Occupation
Coffee
Don’t trust anything on Ford’s B&P page. There was someone who posted a pic of a truck built that had standard AND tow mirrors shown, reports of wrong pricing and packages listing wrong options. It definitely needs some work! lol
Lol! I build one the other day.... It had a painted front bumper and a chrome rear. And no side mirrors. Just a couple of black holes lol.

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
I was really considering it as I like it. But haven't seen it in person. I'm probably going for the grey headliner (only available in back seats) then I may change the factory leather to Katzkin. And sell the OEM covers. Sounds insane but I tend to keep my trucks for 10 years
KatzKin have ventilated panels for the cooling?
Sponsored