Sponsored

FP lowering kit - 2023 sport

Captian_insano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Truck looks great! Did you measure before and after install at the fenders to see what your actual drop was? Id like to get the FP kit but Im worried its juuuuust not quite enough for my liking, and some pictures I see seem to make it out like it almost does nothing and then others, like yours, make it look pretty good. Im a 157” platinum so its not quite apples to apples but still. Im mostly worried about the shackles/block removal not being enough more than anything and needing a flip kit but I also dont want to go flip lit low.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Espi5.0

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 supercrew lariat
I didn’t measure. The drop doesn’t fill the wheel well but it makes the truck look aggressive and eliminates that rake.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 F-150 XL 4x4 RCSB Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Retired USAF Medic
@Espi5.0 Is the rear lowered by a flip kit or just block/shackle drop ? Now that I have my truck, I'm getting ready to get the FP lowering kit and was just curious about that.
Thanks !!!

OP
OP

Espi5.0

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 supercrew lariat
@Espi5.0 Is the rear lowered by a flip kit or just block/shackle drop ? Now that I have my truck, I'm getting ready to get the FP lowering kit and was just curious about that.
Thanks !!!
It’s just shackles and removal of the blocks

trg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 BAP
I have a spare set of brand new FP shackles if anyones interested. I installed a set when i first got the truck, and since i just bought the full kit i have the set from that, brand new never installed.

Sponsored

inseong

First Name
max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 xlt crew
Occupation
manager
Did anyone who used the lowering kit also have max tow??

Schwandt1023

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Sport, 502A High, 4x4, babied
Occupation
I wear green uniforms and boots
Did any of you change your shocks/ struts when you installed the kit? Or did you keep those stock?

GOMR

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
Occupation
operator
I have a spare set of brand new FP shackles if anyones interested. I installed a set when i first got the truck, and since i just bought the full kit i have the set from that, brand new never installed.
how much for the shackles? Any way you can tell me the distance center to center of the bolt holes?
Sponsored