22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
I hope to add one more purchase to your list soon. My blend date is tomorrow. Unfortunately for me the ABS module in my 09 Lariat just went out. $1500 repair. Definitely convinced me to get the 8 year 100k warranty.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I hope to add one more purchase to your list soon. My blend date is tomorrow. Unfortunately for me the ABS module in my 09 Lariat just went out. $1500 repair. Definitely convinced me to get the 8 year 100k warranty.
For anyone that drives about 10k to 12k miles a year that 8 year 100k ESP (Granger Priced) is the perfect sweet spot. Good luck with the new truck!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford

Thanks so much for making this available to users. I got one of these plans on my vehicle and, for a while (2 weeks?), it showed up on the FordPass app under Extended Service Plans. Now, when I go to Extended Service Plans in the app, I get an error: "Something is not right. Please try again later or contact a Guide for help." Is everything OK? Do I need to contact a "Guide" to verify? Thank you!

Anyone else experiencing this?
I'd check with your local dealer at the next service or we can check via Ford's warranty system (oasis). The Ford pass app can have errors and be goofy at times.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
For anyone that drives about 10k to 12k miles a year that 8 year 100k ESP (Granger Priced) is the perfect sweet spot. Good luck with the new truck!
Yes, I agree. Don't go for max mileage and term, but what fits your driving habits.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Zach, This is exactly what I did when I bought my 2022 King Ranch RWD and ESP ($0 ded & all options) through Tom at Chapman Ford of Horsham. Based my mileage on how I was driving my Chevy HD Duramax. Well, it seems I like driving my F-150 a lot more! I'm averaging 1,450 mile a month since I took delivery in April. At this rate, I'll run through the 100K miles in less than six years.

I see the 8/yr 125K would have been about $700 more for about another year and half of coverage at current rate of 1450 miles a month.

Is there anything I can do if I now want a longer plan?

YzermanTopShelf

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat Powerboost
@Granger Ford I recently purchased an extended warranty from you (thanks!) and I’m seeing the same thing in my Ford Pass app as others - Granger serviced my AC & Heat and an “Unknown” service and my warranty isn’t displaying. Appreciate any help getting it sorted with Ford!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Zach, This is exactly what I did when I bought my 2022 King Ranch RWD and ESP ($0 ded & all options) through Tom at Chapman Ford of Horsham. Based my mileage on how I was driving my Chevy HD Duramax. Well, it seems I like driving my F-150 a lot more! I'm averaging 1,450 mile a month since I took delivery in April. At this rate, I'll run through the 100K miles in less than six years.

I see the 8/yr 125K would have been about $700 more for about another year and half of coverage at current rate of 1450 miles a month.

You can cancel an existing plan and upgrade to the longer plan now.
@Granger Ford I recently purchased an extended warranty from you (thanks!) and I’m seeing the same thing in my Ford Pass app as others - Granger serviced my AC & Heat and an “Unknown” service and my warranty isn’t displaying. Appreciate any help getting it sorted with Ford!
Email our team at [email protected] the Ford pass app has been wonky with service history, the warranty won't show up unless the name on the contract and in Ford pass match exactly.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Our website is now live with access to pricing without requiring any personal information! So a great opportunity to shop coverage and keep your local dealership honest! Our pricing is still $50 over cost!

https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation

Email Booke and she can probably upgrade you to a plan that suits your mileage requirements better.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Nice job on that website. Hats off to the designer and builder, it works great!
Thank you! We have a couple of bugs to work out still, but its well on its way!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Just a quick heads up. We need your submission to the website by noon central time today to give us appropriate time to submit your extended warranty to Ford and lock in pricing before the October price hike.

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com or email Brooke at [email protected] before noon today.

Thanks!
Sponsored