Sponsored

HJMACC

First Name
HJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 XLT SCrew 3.5 EB, 6.5’bed, Carbonized gray
If you go to Grangers ESP website you will be able to "Get Quote" and you will see a wonderful spreadsheet with with years, miles and deductible costs. This lets you easily compare everything side by side.

You will find that miles (IMO) is a key driver for cost. 8 year and 100K seems to be the sweet spot and adding on over those numbers is where you can start to add some cost. 100k to 125k miles gives a big bump to the cost. However, you want to try to match up your annual miles driven to the ESP so one factor does not "lopside" your ESP. A 10 year 100k ESP for someone that drives 20k a year is totally lopsided and your ESP will expire for the miles long before the years run out.

I went with 10 year 100k and my years will run out long before the miles do. But dropping down the miles from 100k did not offer any real savings for the 10 years, so that is what I went with. I am now driving less than 5k miles a year. I also have a $100 deductible. Good luck with your decision and your truck.
Thank you. I need years/ not miles. Very helpful
Sponsored

philmayfield

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT Powerboost
Thanks for the heads up, been meaning to pull the trigger and just did! I was also able to use the Ford Pass points I had sitting around. Appreciate what you all do Granger Ford!

fwunder

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 302A Sport 7.2Kw
Occupation
retired
So I bought the 10 year/125K plan with $100 deductible. The 0% financing with Granger was a no-brainer. A little misnomer though, because they still charge 5.6% of purchase price as "administrative fee". Still, cheap money. I'm kinda bummed though that I don't get a card or something or a set of free steak knives!

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford
2 questions:
- Is this available from you if we reside in Florida
- if I already purchased the ESP (and most likely paid too much) down here, can I cancel for a refund and get it from you?

(Worth asking if it can save me some cash & you don't know unless you ask)
PM'd You!

I am with you my friend. Thinking this will be my last truck, but not sure when I’ll get it. last updated production date is the week of 2/26. I did share this offer with my sister, hopefully she can get in on it.
We aren't able to price lock the discount, but our usual discount is just $50 over cost, so you are still getting a fantastic deal! and if the promo continues to be popular, maybe we will extend it past this month ;)

@Granger Ford, it seems that California & Florida residents can't buy from you? I'm in Texas so that's not an issue, but what if I find I need dealer service while IN the states of California or Florida? Will the Ford ESP sold by Granger be valid in those states, too?
The Esp is valid nationwide. Cali and Florida are just sticklers about making you pay MSRP for warranties and only in their states.

kasb58

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT
Still a ripoff. The warranty starts when the truck was placed into service. So you're paying for three years of already covered components. A better deal would be to offer the extended warranty to start when the factory warranty ends.

Sponsored

L33der

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 LARIAT FX4 (Ordered)
Occupation
IT, Dog Musher
Sweet! For those that have orders yet to be scheduled, can we purchase ESP as soon as we get a VIN from Ford, or do we have to wait till in possession and paperwork complete?

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Still a ripoff. The warranty starts when the truck was placed into service. So you're paying for three years of already covered components. A better deal would be to offer the extended warranty to start when the factory warranty ends.
You're thinking way too hard about this. It is basically an insurance policy that extends the bumper to bumper to the limits chosen.

kasb58

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT
You're thinking way too hard about this. It is basically an insurance policy that extends the bumper to bumper to the limits chosen.
If the ESP would start at the end of the power train warranty, it would be worth it.

OP
OP
Blue22

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
My plan is to wait until towards the end of the 3 year/36,000 mile factory warranty and then purchase an extended warranty. Sure, I may pay a bit more than if I would have done it earlier since the prices will continue to go up every year, but I only drive about 2,500 miles a year so doing a 10 year/36,000 or 48,000 mile Premium Care plan isn't that much to begin with.

252Tremor5oh

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 AMB Tremor 402A, 16 S550 GT PP, 93 Foxbody GT
Occupation
Mech. Millwright
From what I've read for the most part is the Ford ESP PremiumCARE starts from day one when the vehicle was first purchased at the dealership. If you're the 1st owner you can transfer it or get a prorated return on what's left of it, I think. I just got a 10yr/ 100k miles, $100 deductible, financed for 18 months with 0% interest. Payments are like $112 a month. Sure, it would be wonderful it they'd take it on at end of original 3/36 warranty but that's not in the cards. Does anyone know of a company that will do that?? I'm sure there's other companies that are cheaper, etc but I fell like with a Ford warranty less chance of hassle or hunting down a decent mechanic if I decide to have someone else work on the truck.

Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
.... if I decide to have someone else work on the truck.
Maybe you understand this, but to be clear, under the Ford ESP you are required to get covered repairs done at a Ford or Lincoln franchise dealer.

You can request reimbursement for covered repairs done at other facilities only if an "Emergency Repair" and all Ford and Lincoln dealerships within a 25 miles radius are closed.

"Emergency Repair means necessary service or repair to an inoperable Vehicle at a dealer or repair provider other than a Ford or Lincoln dealership due to covered Failure"

252Tremor5oh

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 AMB Tremor 402A, 16 S550 GT PP, 93 Foxbody GT
Occupation
Mech. Millwright
Maybe you understand this, but to be clear, under the Ford ESP you are required to get covered repairs done at a Ford or Lincoln franchise dealer.

You can request reimbursement for covered repairs done at other facilities only if an "Emergency Repair" and all Ford and Lincoln dealerships within a 25 miles radius are closed.

"Emergency Repair means necessary service or repair to an inoperable Vehicle at a dealer or repair provider other than a Ford or Lincoln dealership due to covered Failure"
Yea I'm tracking that. I also have "free" tow with my insurance so if I deem it bad enough or choose that Ford needs to fix whatever is the issue I'll have it towed to a dealership. I do know Endurance used to let you choose a mechanic, price they gave me was $4394.99 for a 8yr / 126k mile warranty.

It's one of those things someone needs to weigh the pros and cons to and decide if they want or don't. I'm by no means trying to sell anyone on it, lol. Also all repairs / placements will be Ford OEM and we all know how costly they can get.

jhelrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 CC Platinum FX4 5.0 4X4 3.73 LB
If I buy a used F150 with a Ford ESP and I want to add coverage and extend it, is that doable?

Pelican

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (502A) Supercrew 3.5L EcoBoost
Occupation
Financial Management
I am so glad so many of you have worked with Grainger and had a good experience. Further, I appreciate you sharing your experiences. There is no better feeling than working with someone that you were referred to.

All that said, my wife and I just picked up a new 2023 Explorer ST on 2/17. On Monday, I reached out to Grainger to buy an ESP from them as they stated in their post, but I still have not received a response from them. I was hoping this would have been a good experience as it would have been a great segway into working with them to trade my 21 F-150 for a 23.

I'll chalk this up to they were extra busy due to it being President's Day on Monday

mau47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 502A Powerboost FX4
I am so glad so many of you have worked with Grainger and had a good experience. Further, I appreciate you sharing your experiences. There is no better feeling than working with someone that you were referred to.

All that said, my wife and I just picked up a new 2023 Explorer ST on 2/17. On Monday, I reached out to Grainger to buy an ESP from them as they stated in their post, but I still have not received a response from them. I was hoping this would have been a good experience as it would have been a great segway into working with them to trade my 21 F-150 for a 23.

I'll chalk this up to they were extra busy due to it being President's Day on Monday
It might have slipped through the cracks and may be worth reaching out again, I emailed them on Friday afternoon, heard back on Tuesday and after some brief back and forth paid for the plan the same day.

Edit: The email I used was [email protected] incase you sent it somewhere else.
Sponsored