Sponsored

FDRS Login Issues

lomax0990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 502A
I'm a first time FDRS user, trying to get my truck updated.

Can someone confirm if I'm supposed to be selecting "Independent Dealer / Non-Operator" on Version 38.5.7? I've also tried version 37.4.7 without much luck either. I've read through some of the guides but it appears they've updated the language. When selecting this option I can get to a Ford Login screen but when I put in my credentials nothing happens.

Is it possible the service is down at the moment? Can anyone with an existing license confirm?
Sponsored

Ebrou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SCREW 5.0L Sport 4x4
I'm a first time FDRS user, trying to get my truck updated.

Can someone confirm if I'm supposed to be selecting "Independent Dealer / Non-Operator" on Version 38.5.7? I've also tried version 37.4.7 without much luck either. I've read through some of the guides but it appears they've updated the language. When selecting this option I can get to a Ford Login screen but when I put in my credentials nothing happens.

Is it possible the service is down at the moment? Can anyone with an existing license confirm?
Im having issues tonight also. It usually takes about 20 seconds or so after putting credentials in and it will log in. Tonight it is giving credential failure for me. Server might be down.

OP
OP

lomax0990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 502A
Im having issues tonight also. It usually takes about 20 seconds or so after putting credentials in and it will log in. Tonight it is giving credential failure for me. Server might be down.
Thanks this makes me feel a little better. I was assuming user error. I’ve tried every possible option but at the moment I’m selecting “Independent Operator / Non-Dealer”. That pops up a second window asking me to put in my ford credentials. When I put them in I get an error with an http 500 response.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Thanks this makes me feel a little better. I was assuming user error. I’ve tried every possible option but at the moment I’m selecting “Independent Operator / Non-Dealer”. That pops up a second window asking me to put in my ford credentials. When I put them in I get an error with an http 500 response.
Try login to Motorcraft Service website and see if you get same error.