FDRS Down?

lexustbs

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Powerboost
Since last night I can't log into FDRS when it wants my email and password on the Ford site. I know I need to use my email address now, which I've done along with downgrading my software to 37.4.7 but nothing is working. I can hit sign in after credentials but it will sit the first attempt for 15-30 seconds then I get a 500 webpage error. Anyone else?

Ford F-150 FDRS Down? Capture.PNG

Ford F-150 FDRS Down? Capture2.PNG
Sponsored

rockfish

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
IT Security
It worked last weekend for me with version 38, I had to use login option 2 and I was able to sign in on a browser screen like what you show.

LetsbeFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I was in FDRS most of the night. It kicked me out at 1am but I got right back in.

I had some issues before I started with that same error. Try clearing your browsing history and cookies to see if that helped. I did that but it also may have just been coincidence.

OP
OP

lexustbs

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Powerboost
I was in FDRS most of the night. It kicked me out at 1am but I got right back in.

I had some issues before I started with that same error. Try clearing your browsing history and cookies to see if that helped. I did that but it also may have just been coincidence.
I've done that in Edge and Internet Explorer with no luck even created a new account with no joy. Bumming me out.

EDIt: FIXED! Had to log into Motorcraftservice.com and agree to new terms and conditions after switching my user name to email.

Last edited:

Spiffy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 platinum powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I've done that in Edge and Internet Explorer with no luck even created a new account with no joy. Bumming me out.

EDIt: FIXED! Had to log into Motorcraftservice.com and agree to new terms and conditions after switching my user name to email.
Your lucky. I can't login to motorcraftservice at all. Says wrong password. Bummed

Micho523

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502a
Occupation
Engineer
I’m online with it right now. Most recent version.
Sponsored