Sponsored

Factory Tray Style Floor Liner Pics? Under Seat Storage?

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Does anyone have images of the factory floor liners? I don't have any other options for the rear with under seat storage. I just don't want to get them if they are no good, especially for the back.

Thanks!
Sponsored

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Does anyone have images of the factory floor liners? I don't have any other options for the rear with under seat storage. I just don't want to get them if they are no good, especially for the back.

Thanks!
I have confirmed with weathertech they are working on the rear liner for fold down storage, expected to be 8-10 weeks out. (that was a week or so ago)

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
I have confirmed with weathertech they are working on the rear liner for fold down storage, expected to be 8-10 weeks out. (that was a week or so ago)
Yep, I expect to be able to get them in a few months, but it is pretty nasty in winter/spring here in Indiana so I would rather not wait that long. I am good with the Ford one in the back, but haven't seen a picture.

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
I have the factory floor liners with the under seat storage. I just went outside in 17*F weather to snap a couple of pictures. Hope this helps.

tempImagesNfjW2.jpg
I appreciate your service! Thanks, this is helpful.
Sponsored