Sponsored

Pretty pleased with the Oedro under seat storage system

jesdamian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
It's deeper than the Weathertech and made out of hard plastic. I was able to hold pretty much all my "in case shit" stuff in it and the seats fold down just fine. Uses two bolts to connect to the seat frame.

Note: I dont have the 7kw version so I dont know how well it would fit in there.

We'll see how it holds up, but for now I'm good with it.

It's this one in case anyone is interested: https://amzn.to/3ar6C5p

Ford F-150 Pretty pleased with the Oedro under seat storage system 20210421_154738

Ford F-150 Pretty pleased with the Oedro under seat storage system oedro.JPG
Sponsored

KD10

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 KR 3.5
Occupation
Engineer
It's deeper than the Weathertech and made out of hard plastic. I was able to hold pretty much all my "in case shit" stuff in it and the seats fold down just fine. Uses two bolts to connect to the seat frame.

Note: I dont have the 7kw version so I dont know how well it would fit in there.

We'll see how it holds up, but for now I'm good with it.

It's this one in case anyone is interested: https://amzn.to/3ar6C5p

20210421_154738.jpg

oedro.JPG
Nice setup. I’ve been thinking about doing something like this as well. I see you have it bolted to the seat frame but do you think it would stay in place if it wasn’t bolted? Folding up the seats with kids car seats installed is a pain and I would like to be able to slide it out when needed. Appreciate the insight, thanks.

OP
OP

jesdamian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Nice setup. I’ve been thinking about doing something like this as well. I see you have it bolted to the seat frame but do you think it would stay in place if it wasn’t bolted? Folding up the seats with kids car seats installed is a pain and I would like to be able to slide it out when needed. Appreciate the insight, thanks.
I think if you have it weighed down it shouldnt slide too much. especially if you have the weatherproof mats down.
Sponsored