F150 Electrical issue??

GeorgiaGuy21

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT 4WD 2.7L Ecoboost
I have a 2021 F150 2.7 liter ecoboost. 41k miles. Didn’t start on a Monday. Disconnected the positive battery cable and reconnected it and it started. Same thing happened 2 days later. The next day it started fine and put in drive and it would not go over 6-8 mph. Truck shook violently. RPM was up near 2000. Sat parked for 10 minutes and eventually got it home and to the dealership the next day. Dealership has no answers. I know very little about trucks just as a disclaimer. Any ideas??
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have a 2021 F150 2.7 liter ecoboost. 41k miles. Didn’t start on a Monday. Disconnected the positive battery cable and reconnected it and it started. Same thing happened 2 days later. The next day it started fine and put in drive and it would not go over 6-8 mph. Truck shook violently. RPM was up near 2000. Sat parked for 10 minutes and eventually got it home and to the dealership the next day. Dealership has no answers. I know very little about trucks just as a disclaimer. Any ideas??
Hey there! I can look into your F-150’s concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

OP
OP

GeorgiaGuy21

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT 4WD 2.7L Ecoboost
Hey there! I can look into your F-150’s concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
VIN: 1FTEW1EP8MFB99155
Dealer: Shottenkirk Ford, Jasper, GA

Erick1Jon

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
I'll take it to a repair shop to have it checked out

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
VIN: 1FTEW1EP8MFB99155
Dealer: Shottenkirk Ford, Jasper, GA
You need to send them a private message (PM) by clicking on their user ID and "Start Conversation" with them that way.
Sponsored