Sponsored

Eibach Pro-Truck listed for Powerboost now

Thefreddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
501a Powerboost
I was checking in this weekend and see Eibach specifically lists support for Powerboost now. Has anyone got these installed and have a report on them?

https://eibach.com/us/c-56-car-truck-suv.html

Comparing PNs the ones listed on the PB are the same as the 3.5EB, so doesn't look like any change.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
I've had the full coilover / shock kit on my truck for ~8 months now and love it. My last F-150 had Bilsteins and I prefer the Eibachs, as does the tire shop tech who installed mine and he's had multiple F-150s too with Fox and Bilsteins. I stopped by that shop last week actually and both the tech and the manager both said Eibachs are their favorite after several more installs in the last 8 months. The tech definitely feels the build quality of the Eibachs is superior to others. They're all good products, just reporting what they said. I can dig up my thread with my reviews, standby...

Hebed118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB 4x4
I’m going to try and reach out to them tomorrow to see what’s different. I’m guessing they are designed to provide a more accurate lift when compared to the other kit due to the additional weight.

ConiferEric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat, Powerboost Hybrid
I’m going to try and reach out to them tomorrow to see what’s different. I’m guessing they are designed to provide a more accurate lift when compared to the other kit due to the additional weight.
Wondering if you spoke with anyone at Eibach? I have fox 2.0 snap ring (use the factor shock) on my 2021 powerboost and I do not like them. The fox 2.0 damping rates are clearly setup for a lighter truck with lighter springs (non-power boost) so the truck never feels settled and is quite bouncy.

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales