First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB
Occupation
Construction
First off, the ride is less bouncy but I am still running the standard tires and I am getting 1.5" of lift. Plan to change to LT tires which I think will firm up the ride. I completely went a different route than the instructions which was provided by Eibach. Mainly, I removed the lower control arm form the frame instead of removing the upper control arm from knuckle. I simply didn't want to overextend the driveshaft. For me the rear shocks proved to be a bit difficult as it was a real ***** to compress them! Unlike Fox or Bilstein, Eibach is not strapped and is in full extended form!! Not the most desirable form for a garage worrier! I also replaced camber/caster oem nut with the Eibach one. Today I took the truck for alignment and while I was there, I came across a brand I used to admire.
Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT Stage 2 coilover and rear shocks IMG_6891

Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT Stage 2 coilover and rear shocks IMG_6893

Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT Stage 2 coilover and rear shocks IMG_6894

Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT Stage 2 coilover and rear shocks IMG_6904

Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT Stage 2 coilover and rear shocks IMG_6897

Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT Stage 2 coilover and rear shocks IMG_6898
Sponsored

Prufrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB
Wow only 1.5" of lift? That makes me think I should adjust my perches to max lift (I have a new kit that I have yet to install). Or maybe install Tremor knuckles. I have the long wheelbase PB.

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
I did the level, was 2.5", leveled perfectly. Then used the Resi-coils in rear. Rides awesome.

Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT Stage 2 coilover and rear shocks 20231006_090527_resized

Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK-LIFT Stage 2 coilover and rear shocks 20231006_112019_resized

Prufrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB
Looks like you have a 2WD non PB, so that would explain why you get an inch more lift than Shane 150.

I did the level, was 2.5", leveled perfectly. Then used the Resi-coils in rear. Rides awesome.

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Looks like you have a 2WD non PB, so that would explain why you get an inch more lift than Shane 150.
True, but it is adjustable.
I was mainly commenting on how good the package is.

Sponsored

jlandry

First Name
Jarret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT F-150 Sport, 3.5 Ecoboost, 4x4
Occupation
Project Manager
I got 2.5" exact on mine as well. 4x4 non PB. I have the rears just havent made time to install them yet but the truck rides so much better than it did before the eibachs. Also, still on stock tires till i can decide on a size i want to go with.

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
I just received my Eibach pro truck stage 2 2R package and will be installing soon. I currently have a readylift 2" puck in there now and am hoping for a very similar height. I got a quote from a nearby offroad shop for $550 install plus $150 alignment. I think I'll install it myself, drive it for a week to settle, and take it for an alignment.

I've been scouring the forum and YT. Is there any consensus on installing by removing the UCA versus LCA? And if going the route of UCA, how do I avoid the risk of the axle getting extended too far? 22 Platinum, 3.5EB, 4x4.

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
You should be fine, your under the 3" level/lift.

When I did mine, I asked matt and he said I was complete fine and mines 2.5"
$550...wow...had a buddy do my front, and rear reservoirs and he was done in 3 hours .
Thats a heft shop rate :)

OP
OP
Shane150

Shane150

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB
Occupation
Construction
I just received my Eibach pro truck stage 2 2R package and will be installing soon. I currently have a readylift 2" puck in there now and am hoping for a very similar height. I got a quote from a nearby offroad shop for $550 install plus $150 alignment. I think I'll install it myself, drive it for a week to settle, and take it for an alignment.

I've been scouring the forum and YT. Is there any consensus on installing by removing the UCA versus LCA? And if going the route of UCA, how do I avoid the risk of the axle getting extended too far? 22 Platinum, 3.5EB, 4x4.
I started with the UCA but I felt that I was extending the driveshaft too much so I stopped and went with LCA. You will need more heavy duty tools to remove the LCA bolts and your torque wrench has to be able to torque it back to 258ft.lbs

My torque wrench highest setting was 250 which held fine until the next day when I drove it to the alignment shop.

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
You should be fine, your under the 3" level/lift.

When I did mine, I asked matt and he said I was complete fine and mines 2.5"
$550...wow...had a buddy do my front, and rear reservoirs and he was done in 3 hours .
Thats a heft shop rate :)
With your 2.5" of lift, did you make any adjustments to the threaded collar, or did you leave it exactly as it came out of the box? I read the instructions and they say about 1/8" lift for every full turn. I realize that each truck trim and engine is different weight, so the lift out of the box will depend on the trim/engine/options and the 1/8" is merely approximate.

I started with the UCA but I felt that I was extending the driveshaft too much so I stopped and went with LCA.
I think I will try the UCA route first. We'll see how that goes.

Sponsored

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
With your 2.5" of lift, did you make any adjustments to the threaded collar, or did you leave it exactly as it came out of the box? I read the instructions and they say about 1/8" lift for every full turn. I realize that each truck trim and engine is different weight, so the lift out of the box will depend on the trim/engine/options and the 1/8" is merely approximate.

I think I will try the UCA route first. We'll see how that goes.
Left it as is. Matt said it was perfect for a 2wd.

JBravoM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Screw
Not to completely hijack this thread, but hoping someone on here may be able to help. Where are people ordering this kit from? I had originally ordered the Ford Bilstein kit, but it has been back ordered for so long now and am going to go the Eibach route. However, this now also appears to be back ordered.

Appreciate any help if there are leads on who may have these in stock.

GIjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 f250
Tire rack had some in stock when I looked recently. I think google will be your friend here. I just went with the regular 6112 instead. I like the adjustability of the Eibach but don’t care for the 400lbs springs

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
Not to completely hijack this thread, but hoping someone on here may be able to help. Where are people ordering this kit from? I had originally ordered the Ford Bilstein kit, but it has been back ordered for so long now and am going to go the Eibach route. However, this now also appears to be back ordered.

Appreciate any help if there are leads on who may have these in stock.
I bought stage 2 - 2R from @Hotshot Offroad

Hotshot Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Derrick and Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotshotoffroad.com
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor