First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT V8
Occupation
Quality Engineer
Anyone's driver side door look like this? My OCD is getting the best of me with this. I feel like this is excessive.
Ford F-150 Door Alignment IMG-1356
Sponsored

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Mine was even worse. It’s been in the body shop twice I’m going back a third time for more adjustments. All four of my doors, my fenders we’re all off. Mine was built in February at Kansas City, and has been one of the worst assembled trucks I have ever owned.

OP
OP

myarza

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT V8
Occupation
Quality Engineer
Mine was even worse. It’s been in the body shop twice I’m going back a third time for more adjustments. All four of my doors, my fenders we’re all off. Mine was built in February at Kansas City, and has been one of the worst assembled trucks I have ever owned.
Sorry to hear that. I believe mine was also built in Kansas City not sure what month but I should check. The previous F150s that I have had were built at the River Rouge Plant. I live in Dearborn MI. Both of my previous trucks were perfect no misalignments and the gaps were perfect as well. I also have a bunch of smaller imperfections around the truck, paint issues, interior trim issues etc. I think most people would not be able to pick them out but because of my OCD and my profession I do. But overall I love this truck. I scheduled an appointment at my dealer, hopefully they can make some adjustments to improve the condition.
Sponsored