Sponsored

Do I need to revert computer system mods/back up beep on Powerboost before taking it in for service?

xaiverson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 501a Powerboost
Just what the title states. I've done some minor modding like turning off seatbelt alarms. The biggest one was disconnecting the back up beep on the Powerboost. I'm taking it in tomorrow to get the Auto Climate control looked at and also a oil change. Will they make a fuss at these changes? Could they try to void warranty etc?
Sponsored

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
I disabled all that and more and have taken mine in for service with no issue. Unless your dealer is a whiny bitch I wouldn't worry about.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
You should let them know what you did so they do not try to fix it. Otherwise you will probably be fine.

notabot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Just what the title states. I've done some minor modding like turning off seatbelt alarms. The biggest one was disconnecting the back up beep on the Powerboost. I'm taking it in tomorrow to get the Auto Climate control looked at and also a oil change. Will they make a fuss at these changes? Could they try to void warranty etc?
Where I live, no issue whatsoever. Oregon? I couldn't nor wouldn't begin to guestimate what the powers that BE in Oregon have done to a simple dealer visit. With that said, I would not change anything back to stock.
Sponsored