Default driving mode

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
For the first three months my trucks default mode is as normal. Now it’s slippery. I used this mode for a week after the last snow storm but now it’s the default. Any suggestions on getting back to normal or default to sport?
Sponsored

jp1170

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 SCREW Lariat 501A
Occupation
Sr. Systems Engineer
Are you getting a pop up on the dash that ask if you want to stay in slippery mode? My 21 xlt always defaulted back to normal. But my 22 lariat if I turn it off while in a different mode than normal the next time I get in and start it it will ask if I want to remain in that mode.

94GT

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 302A, FX4; 2021 Mustang GT PP
Are you getting a pop up on the dash that ask if you want to stay in slippery mode? My 21 xlt always defaulted back to normal. But my 22 lariat if I turn it off while in a different mode than normal the next time I get in and start it it will ask if I want to remain in that mode.
My 21 XLT asks, but not every time...it seems if I leave it in that mode over night, it just defaults back to normal, but stays in 4H, if I shut it off run in to a store or someplace quick and come back out and start it up, the prompt is there (but also thinking about it, if I use remote start it doesn't ask)...seems to be buggy at best in the 21MY
Sponsored