First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 power boost 157, lightning reservation
Occupation
Maintenance
I originally didn’t order that interior on my cause I thought I wouldnt like omit but I’m glad I made that change. Looks good with the bronze exterior.

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
2024 Lariat 501a Chrome with Smoked Truffle Interior.

darkenedbronze-0005.jpg

darkenedbronze-0006.jpg

darkenedbronze-0007.jpg

darkenedbronze-0008.jpg

darkenedbronze-0009.jpg

darkenedbronze-0010.jpg

Truck is not clean and it is overcast and rainy... but I couldn't wait any longer!
Get some pics in the sun too for us.

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
That truck looks pretty slick. Congratulations. I cannot wait to add my XLT to this thread. Been waiting since November. Tracker has not updated since 2/19. My fingers are crossed that soon the dealer will call and say it is in..

Gerry D

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150
Occupation
Retired

darkenedbronze-0005.jpg

darkenedbronze-0006.jpg

darkenedbronze-0007.jpg

darkenedbronze-0008.jpg

darkenedbronze-0009.jpg

darkenedbronze-0010.jpg

Truck is not clean and it is overcast and rainy... but I couldn't wait any longer!
Great looking truck. I was considering this color but decided to go with the red, which is my favorite color, didn't want to take the chance because I would have preferred to see one up close first, that was not possible. Ordered mine back in November and still waiting, have no idea when it will arrive. Last I heard it was stuck at the Ford plant in Kansas waiting for a "quality inspection."

Sponsored

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
There must be tons of FOrd F-150's out there between KC and Dearborn just waiting for who know what. Mine was ordered in the DBM in November and had an ETA of 3/21 - 3/27. Told it is still sitting in a lot in Dearborn with no expectation of delivery. Dealer said about 1 month more.....Really. It was built in Early February....

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

darkenedbronze-0005.jpg

darkenedbronze-0006.jpg

darkenedbronze-0007.jpg

darkenedbronze-0008.jpg

darkenedbronze-0009.jpg

darkenedbronze-0010.jpg

Wow, beautiful F-150! 🤩 Thanks for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Wow, beautiful F-150! 🤩 Thanks for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!
Good to see that Ford is on the Forum. Maybe you could shed some light on the obvious delays with trucks. Mine was in production 2/6 and still sits there. My first time Ford and a bit disappointed with the communication from Ford and the Delay in shipping my completed truck. Would make me feel better if there was a reason. Thanks

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Good to see that Ford is on the Forum. Maybe you could shed some light on the obvious delays with trucks. Mine was in production 2/6 and still sits there. My first time Ford and a bit disappointed with the communication from Ford and the Delay in shipping my completed truck. Would make me feel better if there was a reason. Thanks
Don't get too excited. It's a bot.

Sponsored

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
I figured it was automated and figured there would not be a response. Just frustrated. I have tons of boxes in my garage waiting to install onto my new truck and waiting for 5 months is tough. And then not to be given any direction is very annoying. They started out with a great intro to the tracking system and then fell Flat as hell. Just annoying.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
Wow. The color looks great
Smoked truffle inside👌
Fords are flaunting to chevys lack of seat colors in lower trims.
Excellent

OP
OP
Neticen

Neticen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Truck is still dirty, but I know some people wanted a pic in the sunlight. This is just an iPhone shot in some nice golden-hour light... but I think it does a reasonable job of showing the color in the sun. It looks more bronze in the sunlight than in the shade. But this is one of those colors where pictures just don't really tell the whole story.

Ford F-150 DARKENED BRONZE F-150 (2024+) Club IMG_2794

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
WOW! That is what I was hoping for. The first posts about it being almost black had me nervous. This is darker than the original renditions but I do like it. Thanks for the sunlight shot. Looks awesome.

OP
OP
Neticen

Neticen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Powerboost Lariat
WOW! That is what I was hoping for. The first posts about it being almost black had me nervous. This is darker than the original renditions but I do like it. Thanks for the sunlight shot. Looks awesome.
I agree it has a strong dark tint. I think the bad videos (made with inferior cameras) made it look black. But I think that was an issue of contrast and dynamic range and overall lighting but did not represent the actual color. It never looks black to me in person.
Sponsored