Chapman Horsham - No price protection

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I saw a couple of threads in regards to Chapman and price protection that kind of died off? Is this because people got their rebates or still waiting for their trucks?

I am in NJ and looking at Chapman vs doing the 16 hour trip from Grainger to NJ. Flying out and driving home is likely manageable but I have a trade in worth maybe $25-26K and in NJ you get the tax credit of $1800 if you trade car in rather then sell on own. That $1800 would likely wash out one adjustment assuming I could get a good trade price from Chapman. Any more recent experiences with price protection
Sponsored

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management
I saw a couple of threads in regards to Chapman and price protection that kind of died off? Is this because people got their rebates or still waiting for their trucks?

I am in NJ and looking at Chapman vs doing the 16 hour trip from Grainger to NJ. Flying out and driving home is likely manageable but I have a trade in worth maybe $25-26K and in NJ you get the tax credit of $1800 if you trade car in rather then sell on own. That $1800 would likely wash out one adjustment assuming I could get a good trade price from Chapman. Any more recent experiences with price protection
I picked mine up June 28th 2022 (ordered Jan 4th 2022) and Chapman Ford EHT price protected

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I picked mine up June 28th 2022 (ordered Jan 4th 2022) and Chapman Ford EHT price protected
Great. Was there an actual price change to protect? I am on LBI so first choice was the EHT location as well.

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management
Great. Was there an actual price change to protect? I am on LBI so first choice was the EHT location as well.
Yes there was about a $3000+/- difference, make sure you have a signed order form (forget the name of the document) at time of order and hold on it!

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I have bought 2 f150 from them, no price change from DORA.
I have another MachE on order thru them, so far no price change.
I don’t know what happened in your case, feel sorry for you. But if sticker shows the new price, I don’t think dealer can do anything, except give you more discount.
100% wrong.

Price protected means sticker price dont mean dick. The dealer gets a check from ford for the difference between sticker price and protected price.

Sponsored

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat, 2020 BMW M240i Convertible
100% wrong.

Price protected means sticker price dont mean dick. The dealer gets a check from ford for the difference between sticker price and protected price.
Yep, you’re correct. I picked my truck up in April from Chapman. No issues. There were 2 price increases on my truck from order date to delivery, about $2300. They honored my original quote and rebate. No pressure for any add ons either. Was a good experience.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
Chapman is not offering 3% off offer anymore.

TrucknCamper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 PB 302A

they stopped price protection for orders placed after January.
I ordered in Feb and was not protected. My choice was walk away or take 3% off the current invoice cost.

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
they stopped price protection for orders placed after January.
I ordered in Feb and was not protected. My choice was walk away or take 3% off the current invoice cost.

which Chapman did you order from? I ordered from the New Jersey / Little egg harbor location and they gave me 2% but with price protection on a 2023