30snack

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 King Ranch, 2022 Bronco
All,

I went thru this for close to 18 months when ordering a Bronco. The group of folks that had received info…got bumped from production etc etc was beneficial and therapeutic. Figured I’d would start a thread to replicate that environment. Judging by the forum there are and could be plenty of issues that we could crowdsource info from. No harm no foul if the there is not much interest.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Just an FYI. If you can edit your subject you should include 2024 at the end of your subject line. There might be a number of similarly named threads here and this would help with an search.

Good luck with your builds and I hope you do not experience any holds or delays.

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
As a fellow "scheduled to be built week of 4/29", I will be watching (and updating if I have something) until my truck arrives.

As I just stated in another thread... I cancelled and re-ordered when Job2 order banks opened and I've been scheduled for a month now, so my situation isn't as "bad" some others...

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
I’m also in the 4/29 week group at the moment. No updates since 3/21 but I’ll keep this thread updated if I see or hear anything.

kizane21

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 ford f150 stx 5.0L 4x4
Occupation
Retired
I’m also in the 4/29 week group at the moment. No updates since 3/21 but I’ll keep this thread updated if I see or hear anything.
Mine is scheduled 4/29 as well, I'll update with my information to help as well

Sponsored

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
Starting to see people talk about it taking a month or more to get their truck after it's built... that would put me into mid-June at the earliest to get the truck. :cautious:

Went to Dean Sellers Ford over the weekend to see a 2024 Lariat they got. Had a couple of VERY NICE Mustang GT Premium Convertibles sitting side by side out front. Starting to think it might be better (and cheaper) to just keep my 2019 Rebel w/27K miles on it and pick up one of those. :oops:;)

OP
OP
30snack

30snack

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Starting to see people talk about it taking a month or more to get their truck after it's built... that would put me into mid-June at the earliest to get the truck. :cautious:

Went to Dean Sellers Ford over the weekend to see a 2024 Lariat they got. Had a couple of VERY NICE Mustang GT Premium Convertibles sitting side by side out front. Starting to think it might be better (and cheaper) to just keep my 2019 Rebel w/27K miles on it and pick up one of those. :oops:;)
I went through this before. When they had “quality control” issues with the Bronco they parked those in lots and kept the assembly line moving. Then they would slowly fix what needed to be fixed and get them shipped. Basically build week x was stuck on snow mountain and the very next week was shipped as normal. it was dubbed snow mountain as there was a giant pile of dirt/snow right next to all the unshipped Broncos.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation

It looks like the newer builds are making it to lots way quicker than the January and February builds. Even if you look at window stickers of the trucks on the lots now, most are early to mid-March blend dates. I may just be being hopeful, but they seem to be getting shipped out much quicker now that the QC issues have supposedly be resolved.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Anybody in the 4/29 week have a window sticker yet?

Ford chat said I am scheduled to day on 4/29, as of my 4/5 update, but no sticker yet.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...

Ford chat said I am scheduled to day on 4/29, as of my 4/5 update, but no sticker yet.
You should have access to your window sticker about 7-10 days before your blend day.

Sponsored

OP
OP
30snack

30snack

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No sticker yet…..

okmurdog

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 KR, 3.5EB, 5.5', Plat White (ordered)

I'm scheduled the same week & no sticker yet.

RedRaiderTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Update from Ford today, original build date for my KR showed 04/29/24, as of today received status update showing in production.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
My tracker also just updated to in production!

RedRaiderTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That’s great! Do you have a window sticker? I still am unable to see mine.
Sponsored