Best Dealership Service Center In Houston

Paul Neubauer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Which service centers have gone above and beyond to take care of you in Houston and the surrounding areas? Autonation Ford Katy is intentionally running people off by refusing to give a service loaner until your truck with a check engine light is diagnosed which is 3 to 7 days into the future. This is the worst dealership in Texas! Who has taken care of you and made you feel like they cared about your problems? I prefer not to walk 27 miles to work and back each day which Autonation expects me to do after buying a truck from them that has some problems that need attention.
Sponsored

Kilo5

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PB, Lariat, SCrew, FX4
Ryan Ford doesn’t even have loaners. This is my first Ford since 1980 and I only been to Ryan Ford and the service is good. I haven’t had a need for a loaner.

Last edited:

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
I have found that the best place to find this kind of information is at Yelp.com. Check the reviews by customers and you can learn a lot. Yelp is the best source I have found for finding landscapers, carpenters, plumbers, and other trades people in my area. Google Review are also helpful but not as good overall as Yelp - at this time.

RLTW175

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 SCrew, STX 5.0
Occupation
Fire Starter/Meat Burner turned Sales Guy (but I still light fires)
Respectfully disagree about Yelp. Its a steaming cesspool of useless reviews by entitled "experts" with absolutely no moderation or review by Yelp. Business not open when you want them to be? One Star. Business doesn't offer something you want them to? One star. Google reviews seem to be where most serious consumers leave their opinions these days. Yelp is for folks who think their opinion is far more important than it actually is. Especially those Yelp Elite users. /endrant

As to the question posed by OP. McRee down in Dickinson and Mac Haik on Katy Freeway have been consistently good delivering service. My wife's family has used McRee for two decades, and there is a reason for that. Their customer service is top-notch.
Sponsored