Sponsored

Auto Start/Stop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
An easy fix is to push the button in then slip a piece of thin cardboard in the space around the button to hold it in. The button will stay in and the A.S.S. will stay off when you restart your truck.
Sponsored

GFDF150

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost, ‘23 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Marketing Manager
Hey there. I would like to look into your auto start/stop concerns on my end. To get started, would you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you have been working with?
Do I just reply to this or is there another way to send you a message?

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
Do I just reply to this or is there another way to send you a message?
Send them a PM, but dont get your hopes up, you never hear back from them.

Darklock

First Name
Bil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX 4x4 Screw 2.7 EB
I have a 2021 XLT and the auto stop/start hasn’t worked properly for over 8 months (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing!) I believe it has to do with the battery that is not able to keep up with all the electronics. When the truck should shut off at a red light, the error message says Engine on due to vehicle charging. Of course I’ve had it to the dealer twice and they can’t seem to figure it out. Last time (3 months ago) they claimed they reached out to Ford for an answer and I’m still waiting! Also, the truck goes into “deep sleep” mode and won’t respond to Ford Pass. Let me know if anyone has had this issue.
Same issue. Anew battery solved it.

RapidRedRick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Platinum Powerboost
Just Forscan it, takes 30 seconds.
I've done it for about 5 friends.
That and the double horn honk are "must deletes"
Hi, I have done a bunch of Forscan mods on my 21 Platinum PB that has really made it a more enjoyable owner experience. I didn't think the Forscan mod for auto on/off worked on the PB. I use Tow/Haul around town if I am hitting a lot of lights. No auto on/ off in Tow/Haul and I think the shifts are smoother too. Would be nice if Forscan provided a way to enable auto on/off in Eco mode only.
At 30K the ride is getting a little mushy, but damn-it, over-all have to say I love this truck.

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
Hi, I have done a bunch of Forscan mods on my 21 Platinum PB that has really made it a more enjoyable owner experience. I didn't think the Forscan mod for auto on/off worked on the PB. I use Tow/Haul around town if I am hitting a lot of lights. No auto on/ off in Tow/Haul and I think the shifts are smoother too. Would be nice if Forscan provided a way to enable auto on/off in Eco mode only.
At 30K the ride is getting a little mushy, but damn-it, over-all have to say I love this truck.
Auto start\stop is not available in the PB cuz it switches to battery instead of turning off. I dont think Ive ever driven in T\H mode. Might try it tmrw and see if I notice difference in tranny... Have to say though I dont seem to have any problems currently with shifting....
Sponsored