First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda clarity, 2005titan 2022f150 powerboost
Occupation
just retired
Back in April I ordered a truck from Mullinax in central fl they almost never return calls and I usually make a 50 mile drive to find out what's going on . How do you people get any info from ford I called ford chat and they said I had to talk to dealer. I talked to dealer about getting update emails from ford and they said ford wont do that they will only go thru them. I have never had a single email from ford. Is there some form of black magic that is involved? this is really turning into a unpleasant experience. I wish I had knew about granger 4 months ago but with the 2023 price increase I cant justify it
Sponsored

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
The dealer is your point of contact. If the salesman won't call you back, ask for the sales manager. Keep climbing the totem pole. Tell them you want to see your Vehicle Activity report.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Do you know if the dealer even placed the order? You should have received an email from Ford saying that the order was received. Then after a short period of time (couple months) if you do not get scheduled, they may send you another email saying they are thinking of you but it is not scheduled yet. Once it gets scheduled Ford should email you the VIN, then it will be easier to deal with chat.

With that said did you give them a valid email address? Did they enter it in correctly? 2022 production will be winding down in a couple of months so your order should be at least on it preliminary scheduling. Good luck.

On another note if you are paying anything close to MSRP you will save more for a 2023 from Granger. I just bring this up incase your dealer dropped the ball on your 2022 order.
Sponsored