Goose2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 ford f150
Quick?
I have the vin and the window sticker. Now it says it’s in production at one of there plants.
should I be relieved that it’s in production or should I keep holding my breath.
was supposed to be built last week but nothing has said that it’s been built yet. Kind of wondering a bit.
Sponsored

Trashman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Quick?
I have the vin and the window sticker. Now it says it’s in production at one of there plants.
should I be relieved that it’s in production or should I keep holding my breath.
was supposed to be built last week but nothing has said that it’s been built yet. Kind of wondering a bit.
From what I've seen posted around that if build was suppose to be last week. It is happening and posting just hasn't caught up. I have a Tuesday build and still showing in production might be slightly slowed but still going to happen.

OP
OP
Goose2

Goose2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 ford f150
From what I've seen posted around that if build was suppose to be last week. It is happening and posting just hasn't caught up. I have a Tuesday build and still showing in production might be slightly slowed but still going to happen.
Damn I hope so. I know I will be relieved of I ever see it built
Sponsored