Any new purchase incentives from Ford?

yasiu.krk

First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
new order
I also placed an order with Champan Ford NJ, my delivery being pushed every second day.i am happy with quality order service team from champan. I should have a truck in beginning of June, now it's pushed to 07/15-07/26. finger 🤞.
Sponsored

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
When I had early interactions with the more local dealers, there was no wiggle room- MSRP or sometimes worse. It prompted a look at Granger, and that would have been potentially a good option but found that Chapman Ford on the east coast also does something similar. They are around 2 hours away so lucked out- 3% under invoice plus any incentives Ford has. Hopefully it is a good experience- I keep getting shipping delay notifications from Ford so it may be a while.
I purchased my truck from Chapman Ford of Horsham and it was a great experience.

OP
OP

skohler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 platinum PB
Nice to hear about good experiences, I'm also using the one in Horsham.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
abuse build and price even go far to do dealer searches and save a vehicle which requires and email

i have received a few via ford pass and on build and price being logged in to my ford
you can build and price via ford pass, its slower and glitchy, but does get you in under your name and profile.
i received an Exlusive cash offer the other day out of the blue while at build and price in google on my phone, it gave me a code and i thought it BS but my dealer pulled it up and said its valid, now to get a PCO of 2500 or more

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Sure, see attached.

I was surprised to, I saw it mentioned somewhere and figured it was worth checking

CBB3AF19-668A-4AE8-840B-19C226891174.png
I got it too in my FordPass app. I don't know when it actually arrived because I do not drive nor use the app everyday but it was there Thursday evening

Sponsored

Sapphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum (job 2)
I recently received a $2000 PCO from my dealer in IA (Lynch) too. Out of curiosity, I went to look at the Chicago dealership lot today. They had 24 F-150s lined up in a couple rows, with who knows how many more inside the building. @skohler hopefully you get hooked up with some good incentives, because it really seems like inventory is piling up.

OP
OP

skohler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 platinum PB
Go and pick up my truck Friday barring any issues. So far Chapman has been great to deal with, the incentives that were offered when ordering are lots better than what is offered now, so that is what I'm going with. 0% for 36 months and $1000 rebate for a total savings off of MSRP of $9300, only a 2 hour drive to the dealership.

celery_01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Ford F150 3.5PB Platinum
New here, and decide to get my 1st Truck in my life. After compared RAM1500, Tundra Hybrid, F150, finally decided for a F150 Platinum 3.5 PB trim.
Exploring inside the forum, find that 24 F150 may get released in August.
Currently, some local and adjacent dealers have quite dealer discount like to over $7k without mentioned Ford rebate and finance program yet.
Had a look at the window stickers, these vehicles usually were made around 23Feb / Mar, some of them could even went back to 22Dec.
I just wonder whether I should proceed with it now or wait till the 24 release came out. waiting for more lot clearance incentive

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
New here, and decide to get my 1st Truck in my life. After compared RAM1500, Tundra Hybrid, F150, finally decided for a F150 Platinum 3.5 PB trim.
Exploring inside the forum, find that 24 F150 may get released in August.
Currently, some local and adjacent dealers have quite dealer discount like to over $7k without mentioned Ford rebate and finance program yet.
Had a look at the window stickers, these vehicles usually were made around 23Feb / Mar, some of them could even went back to 22Dec.
I just wonder whether I should proceed with it now or wait till the 24 release came out. waiting for more lot clearance incentive
I believe the 2023 order banks are closed, so you would need to get one of those off the lot.

If your not in a hurry and want to save some serious cash. Send your build URL from the ford site to Granger Ford in Iowa. They are selling them at 3% UNDER INVOICE. you will save at least 6 to 8k doing that.

I ordered a MY22 on 3/2022 from a local dealer at MSRP 74k. Ford cancled my 22 order on 9/2022. Put in the same order for a MY23, with Granger this time, on 10/22 MSRP 79k. My price out the door was 67k.

Picked it up 2/23. Best truck ever.

see sig for details.

By Far best dealer I have ever delt with.

celery_01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Ford F150 3.5PB Platinum
I believe the 2023 order banks are closed, so you would need to get one of those off the lot.

If your not in a hurry and want to save some serious cash. Send your build URL from the ford site to Granger Ford in Iowa. They are selling them at 3% UNDER INVOICE. you will save at least 6 to 8k doing that.

I ordered a MY22 on 3/2022 from a local dealer at MSRP 74k. Ford cancled my 22 order on 9/2022. Put in the same order for a MY23, with Granger this time, on 10/22 MSRP 79k. My price out the door was 67k.

Picked it up 2/23. Best truck ever.

see sig for details.

By Far best dealer I have ever delt with.
Wow, this got over 10k saving for your case.
I will play around build & price in ford site and drop Granger a mail to have a look.
Thanks.

Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Wow, this got over 10k saving for your case.
I will play around build & price in ford site and drop Granger a mail to have a look.
Thanks.
They were really great to work with. My brother is ordering a MY24 F350 from them and is having a good experience too.

There are several threads floating around with folks talking about @Granger Ford . I have never seen a bad review.

Good luck.

GrumpyVet

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Got a call last Tuesday my truck was ready for pickup. Told them I’ll swing by Saturday. Checked mail Friday and found a 2k off offer from Ford. This offset the interest rate bump that went from O to 1.9 while I was awaiting delivery.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Got a call last Tuesday my truck was ready for pickup. Told them I’ll swing by Saturday. Checked mail Friday and found a 2k off offer from Ford. This offset the interest rate bump that went from O to 1.9 while I was awaiting delivery.
Be a grumpy vet and demand the interest rate when you ordered. That financing rate was why you ordered it in the first place ;)

GrumpyVet

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Be a grumpy vet and demand the interest rate when you ordered. That financing rate was why you ordered it in the first place ;)
Not a bad idea. You’re absolutely right, I would have never ordered if I thought I would pay above 2%.
Sponsored