Adding factory rear heated seats to 22 lariat

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I added the rear heated seats to my 23 XLT super duty.
Sponsored

Pronebeta

First Name
Pronebeta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Financial /musician /educator / volunteer handyman
Pronebeta, great job on installing everything. Do you have any tips on where and what the harness connects to in the center console? The easiest parts to install are the rear seat pads, rear harnesses, and heating modules.
The center console harness was o ly needed for doing the factory switches int he console. My console harness did not have the wiring for that switch.
I brought my console inside to do 'bench work'. Even then you will probably scrape a couple knuckles replacing it. Jesse and dolsen were big helps in this effort and inlearned a lot from reading their posts. The console wiring harness connects under the hvac controles on the passenger side.

Martyman

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PowerBoost 5.5 SCrew Carbon Grey
The heated seat harness connect to the large white connector next to the driver side C-pillar
Thank you! One of the harnesses ordered has a bunch of loose pigtails I do not know where they go.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
I added the rear heated seats to my 23 XLT super duty.
Of course you did. It's probably easier for you to list the parts you don't put into your vehicles. :ROFLMAO:

Have you done some MCS seats in it yet?

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Of course you did. It's probably easier for you to list the parts you don't put into your vehicles. :ROFLMAO:

Have you done some MCS seats in it yet?
Not yet.. debating on sticking with the cloth seats or going memory like I did in the F150. I added heated to the cloth front and rear. Not sure if I want to go all out on the f250 yet. I may though

😬

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Not yet.. debating on sticking with the cloth seats or going memory like I did in the F150. I added heated to the cloth front and rear. Not sure if I want to go all out on the f250 yet. I may though

😬
Will it accept a 150's DSM? Might be a nice little seat project in your future. I got all of my donor parts from a wrecked platinum.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A

😬
You will go all out though and I can respect that 😈

Martyman

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Which harness is it, can you provide a pic?
My mistake! Veiwing the harnesses on line, the harness that showed a picture with the part number MU2-Z14S411-MA not MU2Z-14S411-SA for the rear seat pigtail
Ford F-150 Adding factory rear heated seats to 22 lariat 1705283911826

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
My mistake! Veiwing the harnesses on line, the harness that showed a picture with the part number MU2-Z14S411-MA not MU2Z-14S411-SA for the rear seat pigtail
1705283911826.png
You’ll need the wiring diagram to figure them all out

Sponsored

Pronebeta

First Name
Pronebeta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Financial /musician /educator / volunteer handyman
Does anyone with rear seat heat have a picture of how the module attaches on the back seat? I see a void space in the foam that makes sense, but maybe there is a bracket missing or ive gotten the wirring anchors wrong.
Component Location View doesn't really show it and theres no pictures I could find on the webs.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Does anyone with rear seat heat have a picture of how the module attaches on the back seat? I see a void space in the foam that makes sense, but maybe there is a bracket missing or ive gotten the wirring anchors wrong.
Component Location View doesn't really show it and theres no pictures I could find on the webs.
There is a bracket and some screws. I had a pic of it but deleted it off my phone apparently. I’ll see if I can find the part numbers for the bracket and screws later today

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Will it accept a 150's DSM? Might be a nice little seat project in your future. I got all of my donor parts from a wrecked platinum.
I just saw this.. You still have them? Yes teh DSM is the same across the two different firmware.

Technically the seats are different part numbers.. THe Super Duty doesnt have the Occupancy sensor like the F150

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Ill get a photo today.

Martyman

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’m not sure who you’re asking, but I have a 501A. I think all lariats have the same floor harness. There’s another member on here with a 510A lightning that doesn’t have factory heated rear seats and he added them. He also has the same floor harness that had the C pillar connector
Hi Dolsen! Just following the thread and wanted to know how you worked around the backordered MU2Z14S411SA wire assembly. I am getting ready to order the parts through different dealerships. It seems like everyone has a different discount for each part. The last wire assembly is going to be a pain to find. I checked a lot of pick a parts here in New Mexico, but no luck with one with heated rear seats.
Sponsored