Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Ford F150 Regular Cab · Lightning Short Bed
Occupation
Public servants
  • Banned
Hi guys, I have 2022 Ford f150 lariat. I’ve been having some issues with my front sensor and a lot of times it shows pre-collision assist is not available. Because of this my adaptive cruise control does not work. I tried changing it to the normal cruise control, but every time I press the button, it says adaptive cruise control not working even after I have changed it to normal. Does anyone know how to make normal cruise control work? I haven’t had the time to change the sensor but I have a long drive up ahead and it’s hard to do it without cruise control. Thanks.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hi guys, I have 2022 Ford f150 lariat. I’ve been having some issues with my front sensor and a lot of times it shows pre-collision assist is not available. Because of this my adaptive cruise control does not work. I tried changing it to the normal cruise control, but every time I press the button, it says adaptive cruise control not working even after I have changed it to normal. Does anyone know how to make normal cruise control work? I haven’t had the time to change the sensor but I have a long drive up ahead and it’s hard to do it without cruise control. Thanks.
Good afternoon. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into this adaptive cruise control concern on my end? Thanks!

redline

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150, BMW X5, BMW M3,
Occupation
Sales
I find that happens to me in the winter when i have ice and road grim on the truck...., a nice truck wash clears up the issue.
Sponsored