Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
That's the crazy part -- you don't need robotic overlords if you can collapse a society and let it eat itself -- most people are surrounded by organic automatons seeking food and water that will be desperate enough to do whatever it takes to get it. Once the grid is down you've got about 24 hours to go as remote as you can before you're consumed by the mass hoard of people leaving cities once they realize what's up. It'll be like a silent overnight hurricane that strikes where nobody evacuated or prepared because they didn't see it coming.
ok, so then do we need David Lightman to save us ?

Ford F-150 A Week With My New 2023 F-150 Lariat Powerboost (Impressions Coming From a 2.7 FX4) 1681988909964
Sponsored

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
That's the crazy part -- you don't need robotic overlords if you can collapse a society and let it eat itself -- most people are surrounded by organic automatons seeking food and water that will be desperate enough to do whatever it takes to get it. Once the grid is down you've got about 24 hours to go as remote as you can before you're consumed by the mass hoard of people leaving cities once they realize what's up. It'll be like a silent overnight hurricane that strikes where nobody evacuated or prepared because they didn't see it coming.
I don't know what's scarier...your posts about AI or Stephen King's various end-of-the-world stories. I read 'The Stand' years ago and started thinking about the potential reality of such a situation when Covid first hit. I think your AI scenarios bother me more...