Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L V8
Occupation
Correction Officer I
Got a hold of FP today after work, still showing in production,

FP: Anthony at 16:07, Sep 14:
Your F-150 is in production. I do not show an ETA to dealer as of yet.

Then I Asked; Any idea when it might be built when plant opens back up on Monday? I have a sequence number 3063.

FP: Anthony at 16:13, Sep 14:
I do not have any information on plant operations or scheduling (just tracking and status). I would not be able to answer that for you. I would just check back with us in a week and we can check to see if it is released and waiting for a shipping assignment.

I was told by FP that my blend date was 8/23 and been showing in production ever since.
So, anyone that’s in production since the last shutdown (8/23), I guess we’re in the blind production build status and have to wait until next week to see when we get actually built.
Sponsored

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Got my window sticker tonight, 9/22 build

bellsbiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge, 2000 Ford F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
I'm confused. I'm also new to this forum and Fords ordering process. I see you received a Welcome letter after you placed your Platinum order. I placed my F-150 Platinum order on July 7-2021 and I have not heard anything from Ford at all. I have no idea how I can find out the status of my order without a VIN. If anyone can offer any help or give me ideas please do.

Sponsored

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
I'm confused. I'm also new to this forum and Fords ordering process. I see you received a Welcome letter after you placed your Platinum order. I placed my F-150 Platinum order on July 7-2021 and I have not heard anything from Ford at all. I have no idea how I can find out the status of my order without a VIN. If anyone can offer any help or give me ideas please do.
You won’t receive an email about your order. Reach out to your dealer and they can provide you with a VIN and build date, assuming one has been assigned. I ordered mine the day after you, I got my VIN on 7/16. Current build date for mine is 10/1

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid

thicctacoboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Got my window sticker today, 9/22 Blend, sequence number 2067. Thinking it's gonna get built and sit on a microchip hold for most of October.

Kingtermite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2018 Kia niro
Occupation
Software Dev
I'm new to this too. This will be my first Ford.

I was under the impression, per my dealer/salesperson, that I'd get an email from Ford and eventually a VIN. I got neither from Ford via email (no email at all).

After about 2-3 months, I got a VIN from my salesperson via email. You might want to contact your salesperson and ask him/her to check for a VIN and if a build week was assigned yet.

Sponsored

mschiraldi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport 2.7 SCREW
Just wanted to check in with everyone, see how ya’ll are holding up? My window sticker updated today like it does every Thursday. Still in production with sent to plant so hoping to be “built” early next week (KCAP). It was nice not to see a post yesterday with another shutdown notice! Can we start to get excited? @BlackKnight21 how you feeling?

BlackKnight21

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Correction Officer I
Just wanted to check in with everyone, see how ya’ll are holding up? My window sticker updated today like it does every Thursday. Still in production with sent to plant so hoping to be “built” early next week (KCAP). It was nice not to see a post yesterday with another shutdown notice! Can we start to get excited? @BlackKnight21 how you feeling?
Feeling pretty good and staying positive. No date change, still showing in production, they stop at around sequence 900 something when they shutdown, with a sequence of 3063 and KCAP only running 2 shifts I’m hoping to be built around Wednesday or Thursday. How you feeling??

mschiraldi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport 2.7 SCREW
Feeling pretty good and staying positive. No date change, still showing in production, they stop at around sequence 900 something when they shutdown, with a sequence of 3063 and KCAP only running 2 shifts I’m hoping to be built around Wednesday or Thursday. How you feeling??
Fingers crossed but optimistic it will be built by the end of next week. One interesting thing my dealer mentioned was that he had my vehicle marked “hot” for delivery with his contact at Ford saying, “… I’m happy to mark this unit hot for delivery to your neighbor as soon as it’s built and released!” (My neighbor is the GM at our local dealer)
Hoping to have it in a month?

BlackKnight21

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Correction Officer I
Fingers crossed but optimistic it will be built by the end of next week. One interesting thing my dealer mentioned was that he had my vehicle marked “hot” for delivery with his contact at Ford saying, “… I’m happy to mark this unit hot for delivery to your neighbor as soon as it’s built and released!” (My neighbor is the GM at our local dealer)
Hoping to have it in a month?
Cool ? because if you live in NJ, and I live in Central PA, they can stop by and drop my truck off on the way to NJ. Thanks ?
Sponsored