9/5/2022 Build Week

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
Well, after three straight weeks of new build weeks I didn't get a Ford email tonight. Hopefully that means I am really getting built next week. I am just happy I didn't get moved again. Anyone else scheduled next week?
Sponsored

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
My truck was scheduled for this week. I have been checking the Ford.com website Chat to check up on it every week. At first it was just "the week of...". Then I got an exact date of 9/7. A couple weeks later it was 9/9. Then it got changed to 9/10. Okay, cool.

Today I tried to see the progress, but the agent didn't have an exact date this time. She told me that she had no information other than that it show to be "in production" and "sent to plant". I have no idea what that means.

I've been checking every Friday for the last two months. and every day this past week I started checking the shop.ford website and trying to see if the window sticker was available yet. (It was not). This morning I logged on and it showed the usual. But after chatting with the agent at Ford, I couldn't log onto the website. Although after a couple hours I was able to again.

Does this mean anything? I know the supposed date is still a week away but I am understandably curious.

Last edited:
OP
OP

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
Did you try using order tracker? It shows my window sticker, but Ford tracker still doesn’t show anything.

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Did you try using order tracker? It shows my window sticker, but Ford tracker still doesn’t show anything.
If that's the Ford Vehicle Order Tracker, then yes I did. I tried the "View Window Sticker" on that site. Is there a different one I should be using?

Beercity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
If that's the Ford Vehicle Order Tracker, then yes I did. I tried the "View Window Sticker" on that site. Is there a different one I should be using?
Ordertrack.app enter your oder and vin number. Great site run by donations, value for value model. I have donated as I refresh that page often.

Sponsored

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Ordertrack.app enter your oder and vin number. Great site run by donations, value for value model. I have donated as I refresh that page often.
BINGO! Wow! That gives me a blend date of 9/12, and best of all..... There is the window sticker. Way cool!

THANK YOU so much!

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
Build date 9/7 and bucked straight to chip hell along with all the others my dealer had built this week.

Not really that upset as I'm not in a rush, but unfortunately I'm not price or rate protected as I snagged my Lariat BAP out of a cancelled fleet order, not worried about a price bump as I would think that 2022's have hit their ceiling by now but rates could go up over the next month or two. This will be my 3rd Ford truck since the chip shortage started and the first one to get caught in a chip hold so I guess it was time to pay my dues :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored