4/26 Build Week

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021
My truck was ordered March 8 and built April 29, seemingly fast.
My dealer is set to recieve a truck in next couple days which is ordered as stock, not custom( blue window sticker right?)
march 10, built May 2 yet my truck showing October 31 delivery.
Im not near as bad as others who ordered well before me,and are still waiting but still a bit frustrating.
Very frustrating, mine was ordered september 25th and built on april 27th. I spoke multiple times with Ford Canada customer service, they don't know anything and nobody can give us a real ETA, this is what make me frustrated...... and seeing trucks built on may 27th at my local dealer... !
Sponsored

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
I mentioned it to my sales lady, I know she has 0 control over it whatsoever. but just bringing it up

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Very frustrating, mine was ordered september 25th and built on april 27th. I spoke multiple times with Ford Canada customer service, they don't know anything and nobody can give us a real ETA, this is what make me frustrated...... and seeing trucks built on may 27th at my local dealer... !
I have talked to my dealer, ford Canada and Ford US customer service pretty much on a weekly basis. No real answers at all. All I keep hearing is chip shortage and denial that trucks built after mine are shipped. The lack of communication and honesty is was pisses me off.

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
I have talked to my dealer, ford Canada and Ford US customer service pretty much on a weekly basis. No real answers at all. All I keep hearing is chip shortage and denial that trucks built after mine are shipped. The lack of communication and honesty is was pisses me off.
I learned years ago that calling FOMO Head office is a total waste of my time and just pisses me off. They never have any useful info for me and can't even answer the most simple questions for me.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I learned years ago that calling FOMO Head office is a total waste of my time and just pisses me off. They never have any useful info for me and can't even answer the most simple questions for me.
According to my dealer there are 28,000 trucks sitting in parking lots. If customer service received 28,000 calls a week I'm pretty sure they would start talking or.....just shut down customer service ?

Sponsored

Erzal93

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB
Occupation
LEO
I ordered another last Friday, 1000 special order incentive, prob get this one before the March 13 order anyway

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
The denial is the most annoying part, that's why I've been collecting a CSV of trucks that have been shipped to 15 dealerships in the GTA in just June. So far the numbers are.

Total: 136 trucks
Trucks with production date before 05/01: 16

Meaning only 12% of the trucks delivered in June were built on or before our week.

The other 88% of trucks were built in May.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 11.43.48 AM

nckingranch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 KR
Occupation
Sales
The denial is the most annoying part, that's why I've been collecting a CSV of trucks that have been shipped to 15 dealerships in the GTA in just June. So far the numbers are.

Meaning only 12% of the trucks delivered in June were built on or before our week.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 11.43.48 AM.png

nckingranch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 KR
Occupation
Sales
Great work here. I hope that Ford noticed what you noticed. Probably did but they don’t care
To quote dumb and dumber. “So you say there’s a chance” lol
Mine was built 4/27

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat

Craziness. Curious if GM and Stell are this ass backwards.

My truck, like most of you, is still on Ramp 59 as of today's report received from the Blue Oval Forum. At this point I'll check on the status in a month.

Sponsored

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
Man i need to set a date to determine when to give up on my truck. The dependency being the RV.... My RV dealer is waiting on word if i am cancelling. I think i will give it another week.. STill shows ETA Oct 31.

Already cancelled 3 of my planned RV sites.. one was a highly sought after Ontario Provincial Park at Pinery for 4 nights, but i gave it away to someone else!

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L

I've got a feeling they are not yet focusing on our trucks at all. Someone on the other forum thought they might wait until plant retooling or other shut downs to start working on our trucks. It sucks because if I could get the same discount on any other truck, even another brand, I would bail now. This is bullshit.

mathieu424

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021

"Ford will build and hold these vehicles for a number of weeks....then ship the vehicles to dealers once the modules are available...."

This is what we call BS...... modules are already available for May built....:mad:

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
If anyone here is expecting delivery this week I can verify that I just past a car hauler with 10 F150’s heading south on I75 near Findlay, Ohio. Appeared to be 2 velocity blue, 2 agate, and some carbonized gray. That’s all I could verify while going the opposite direction at 70mph.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Man i need to set a date to determine when to give up on my truck. The dependency being the RV.... My RV dealer is waiting on word if i am cancelling. I think i will give it another week.. STill shows ETA Oct 31.

Already cancelled 3 of my planned RV sites.. one was a highly sought after Ontario Provincial Park at Pinery for 4 nights, but i gave it away to someone else!
I'm in the same situation, bought the trailer in the fall and have it sitting in storage by our home waiting to be used (or traded in, actually already looking to upgrade). All these plans are on hold. Looking to either borrow a family members truck or a rental for the planned 3 weeks of camping plus the weekend outings. This whole situation sucks.
Sponsored