4/26 Build Week

stocovick

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat
My scheduled week has changed from April 26 to May 10th due to the KC shutdown :(
Sponsored

CarolynStride

First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt 4x2
Occupation
Retired?
I am in this week. Dealer said 5?10 Delivery. I put order in 3/22. Called and asked yesterday and delivery has not changed. Build date of April 28.
I do not believe it

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I am in this week. Dealer said 5?10 Delivery. I put order in 3/22. Called and asked yesterday and delivery has not changed. Build date of April 28.
I do not believe it
Fast turn around for you! Nice!!
You should go over to f150forum.com and ask Pioneer74 if that really is your build date.

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
As of April 1st I am scheduled for 4-26. I am thinking it's gonna push again till May due to these shortages. I am ok with it, I just 100% need my Truck for week of August 1st. We have a road trip planned and I pulling my boat to Lake Martin Alabama. I don't want to have to borrow/rent a truck for this trip. It's 100% the reason I ordered in Feburary.

Fingers crossed.

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
Contacted my dealer today and was told no change on 5 March order, still 30 April on Dearborn build. Should be about one more week or so until I see a sticker.

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Contacted my dealer today and was told no change on 5 March order, still 30 April on Dearborn build. Should be about one more week or so until I see a sticker.
I'm afraid to ask my dealer. Hoping I'm still on for the 28th.

I would think we would start to see stickers as early Tues or Wed of this coming week.

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
I'm afraid to ask my dealer. Hoping I'm still on for the 28th.

I would think we would start to see stickers as early Tues or Wed of this coming week.
Lets hope, I've ordered from Ford in the recent past ( May 20) for a 2020 Mustang and the sticker was produced about 3 weeks out from build date but that isn't happening this time. That took 12 weeks from order to delivery.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
hopefully theres chips for our cars instead of them being 99% built and then sitting on ramp 59 waiting for chips. I ordered 3/11 and still have a build date of 4/29

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
hopefully theres chips for our cars instead of them being 99% built and then sitting on ramp 59 waiting for chips. I ordered 3/11 and still have a build date of 4/29
Agreed there. It seems like the trucks that get built without the chips take an extra long time to finish.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Agreed there. It seems like the trucks that get built without the chips take an extra long time to finish.
Apparently new supplies of chips don't go to the trucks already built. They go to trucks on the line being built. Excess chips go to already built chips. I guess it's just a logistics thing, easier for the trucks on the production line to get their chips

Sponsored

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Apparently new supplies of chips don't go to the trucks already built. They go to trucks on the line being built. Excess chips go to already built chips. I guess it's just a logistics thing, easier for the trucks on the production line to get their chips
It’s such BS, how long do we have to wait?

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1618835219375

This was posted in the other f150 forum yesterday showing the current delays. Pioneer didn’t know, so maybe no one here would, but is this saying that once our trucks are built we will have to wait an additional X weeks depending on how we optioned it or is this for new orders being submitted only? No way is a stupid bed liner worth waiting that long for.

CarolynStride

First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt 4x2
Occupation
Retired?
Hmmm.... I have the 302A package so will get the 10 way seats. That is the only thing on that list. Ugh??

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
1618835219375.png

This was posted in the other f150 forum yesterday showing the current delays. Pioneer didn’t know, so maybe no one here would, but is this saying that once our trucks are built we will have to wait an additional X weeks depending on how we optioned it or is this for new orders being submitted only? No way is a stupid bed liner worth waiting that long for.
Take everything I say below as hearsay, because it is what I was told by my dealer when I checked on the constraints a few weeks back.

It was my understanding that if your Truck was already scheduled then it is not affected by the newer weekly constraints. I was told that the constraints that are listed on the day your order was scheduled affected your Truck. I am going to assume if you went to order a truck today, the ones you listed would affect your Truck.

I was also told to not worry about the constraints due to a being a customer order.

I choose to believe what I was told because I am gullible and want my truck ASAP.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Take everything I say below as hearsay, because it is what I was told by my dealer when I checked on the constraints a few weeks back.

It was my understanding that if your Truck was already scheduled then it is not affected by the newer weekly constraints. I was told that the constraints that are listed on the day your order was scheduled affected your Truck. I am going to assume if you went to order a truck today, the ones you listed would affect your Truck.

I was also told to not worry about the constraints due to a being a customer order.

I choose to believe what I was told because I am gullible and want my truck ASAP.
That's good to know! Our wait is obviously ridiculous as is, so I saw that and got pissed haha
Sponsored